My Husband Was Arrested

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

My Husband Was Arrested

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello all,

I was sitting on my bed watching my husband rushing around in our bedroom. He was going to see a guy named Sam. My husband got dressed and put his gun in a holster on the left side of his hip. Then he realized he could not take his gun out of the holster. He said, "I'm nervous, maybe I shouldn't go see Sam. This might be a sign from God." I said I don't know? In my mind I said is this your doing Lord?

My husband and I end up outside. It is a bright sunny day. We were sitting and talking in front of our house (not our real house). My husband is still debating if he should see Sam or not, and he still could not take his gun out of the holster.

All of a sudden the police come speeding into the area we are in. My husband got up and was like ok they are here - kinda like lets do this. I was a little bit afraid. I'm thinking what was he involved in that I didn't know about? Now a bunch of people are outside. I saw my sister in real life watching what was going on. The police arrested my husband. I grabbed our kids so they could say goodbye to their dad. EOD

My husband is an in house prodigal.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: My Husband Was Arrested

Post by PastorJKG »

I get the sense that he is struggling with coming fully to God and unable to defeat the spiritual forces that are keeping him back. Sam =heard of God. Unable to wield the weapon because he doesn't yet have the right to do so. He is presently battling the spirit of fear. He needs to be given the Spirit of power, love, and a sound mind in Christ. He is in a spiritual battle and needs help from those who know God and understand how to pray. For your prayerful consideration.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: My Husband Was Arrested

Post by ispeaktheword »

Amen. Thank you for responding and confirming. It’s been a long journey of praying, declaring, and standing in the gap for him. But in the end he will be arrested by the Spirit of God. 🙏🏽

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword