Big Amazon Boxes / Bush Uprooted

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Big Amazon Boxes / Bush Uprooted

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello All! My daughter had this dream.

I looked out the front door window of my house (irl) and saw an amazon box on my steps, so I opened the door to get it. It was a box for my Dad. It was around 5 or 6 am so it was dark outside. I looked over the the banister of my steps and saw a bunch of other big Amazon boxes for my Dad in the bushes and I was confused as to why the delivery person put them there instead of on the steps.

I told my mom and her and my brother came out to look and we were all confused. Mom then removed the banister and put it aside and then literally uprooted the entire bush without effort. She was holding the bush by a piece of its branch and she said “Wow this isn’t even that heavy.” I was amazed. EOD

My husband is an in house prodigal whom we’ve been praying fervently for. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings
Ispeaktheword
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Big Amazon Boxes / Bush Uprooted

Post by PastorJKG »

These are my thoughts. Amazon is also the name of a great river system. Could it be the river of life from the Lord coming to work in his life. The bush with the river tangled up in its branches causes me to think of Moses burning bush experience. Moses served God because God spoke to him. Perhaps the Lord is planning to put a bush in his path to speak out of and call his heart. Removing the bannister and taking up the bush could speak of the Lord using you to facilitate this work but you would need to be led by and empowered by the Spirit. The bush isn't that heavy because when the Lord does the work it is much easier and lighter. For your prayerful consideration.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Big Amazon Boxes / Bush Uprooted

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi PastorJKG,

Thank you for responding to my daughter's dream and giving us some things to pray and ponder. The Lord is definitely using me to facilitate his work in my husband.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword