House Hunting and a Bruised Baby

Archives for 2007
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

House Hunting and a Bruised Baby

Post by PurestPlace »

Okay... In this dream, it seemed like I was with my mother and we went looking for a house. We came up to a house and a man came outside the house with a toddler.
He became irritated with my mother and me and shoved the baby down the front steps. We watched this baby slide down the steps on his tummy, therefore causing hurt to this child.
I remember picking up this baby and seeing bruises on all of his fingers, just above the cuticle area of his finger nails. The bruises weren't on the nails, they were on the fingers just above all of the finger nails. I took the child away from the man to protect it.

It made me think of one of my little one's in my class and I felt impressed to pray for her so I did. The baby was a boy in my dream, however.

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thinking of nails being the covering to the fingers ....covering to ministries...wondering if this isn't showing you that the enemy is trying to cause the areas above the covering or Head to fall....

just a thought...
Pray and if it doesn't bare witness please discard..
lots of love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.