In the Sky with people singing!

Archives for 2008
Dreamalot
Gold Member

In the Sky with people singing!

Post by Dreamalot »

Hi All! :D

I had the same message in two different dreams.

Morning Dream-I don’t remember a lot about this dream but I do remember this man was preaching and singing a song about it’s time to come to Jesus. I don’t remember seeing anybody singing I just heard them. IRL I got up and went downstairs with my family for a while.

Afternoon Dream-I fell asleep on the couch and had a dream about this song again. This time I remember standing outside looking in the sky and this man walked up to me I couldn’t see his face and said come on, it’s time to close. He then grabbed my hand and we floated up in the sky. When we got in the shy there were 3 very large women in pretty gold shirts singing about Jesus I couldn’t see their face. I remember thinking to myself this is the video to the song I heard earlier in my other dream. The man was preaching and he said we are going to call and he said another woman’s name to sing but I don’t remember her name. A fourth woman appeared between the three women she also had on a very pretty gold shirt I tried to look at her face but I couldn't. She walked in front of them as if she was singing a solo. When she started to sing I remember thinking in the dream she has a beautiful voice. I only remember them singing about it’s time to come to Jesus I don’t remember any other words. As she was singing I was looking at the clouds behind them thinking it’s so beautiful in the sky.

The dream switched to me now being in a small room with a staircase, a small round table and a fire place. This man was still with me preaching. I don’t remember everything he was saying but I do know he kept saying the number 4. I was standing on one side of the table and he was on the other side preaching to me. He said GOD did it in 4. Remember in Ezekiel 4 and I don’t remember anything else he said. I remember there was no fire in the fire place and I thought to myself why the fire place is so dark. I then woke up.

Thank you in advance!
RebMel
Bronze Member

Post by RebMel »

Here is Ezekiel 4 in entirety (courtesy BibleGateway)

Ezekiel 4
Siege of Jerusalem Symbolized
1 "Now, son of man, take a clay tablet, put it in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem on it. 2 Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps against it and put battering rams around it. 3 Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel.
4 "Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. [a] You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. 5 I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel.

6 "After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year. 7 Turn your face toward the siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy against her. 8 I will tie you up with ropes so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you have finished the days of your siege.

9 "Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10 Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin [c] of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel." 13 The LORD said, "In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them."

14 Then I said, "Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No unclean meat has ever entered my mouth."

15 "Very well," he said, "I will let you bake your bread over cow manure instead of human excrement."

16 He then said to me: "Son of man, I will cut off the supply of food in Jerusalem. The people will eat rationed food in anxiety and drink rationed water in despair, 17 for food and water will be scarce. They will be appalled at the sight of each other and will waste away because of [d] their sin.

I get one word out of this: famine
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Hi All! :)
I'm bumping this old dream because it's crossed my mind since I've had it and wanted to know if anyone may see something else that I missed in this one. Thanks in advance!

Tamika
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I hope someone can interpret your dream because The Lord has brought me to those same scriptures about four different times in the past year. I believe Ezekiel's message is somehow a message for us in this season, but not sure exactly why.

Praying for Revelation..... :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Thank you reborn! I feel the same way and have been reading these scripture off and on for the past year since I had this dream! Thank you again!

Tamika
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I have no interp but it brought back a song that God put in my heart and I wrote down it was called "Last Call". It was several years ago when I wrote it down. It was all about the last call for saying yes to Jesus. I'll have to go find it now and see what exactly I wrote.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi.I'll pray and think about your dream.The man talking to you can be the Lord.When he says it's time to close,can mean that he is comming soon.I think you should ask God what he meant by Ezekiel 4 in your dream.Also ask him about number four,because it can be important.Mentioning number four,the four woman singing.i read that number four can mean the world or creation,perhaps other things.Every dream symbol must be explained in context of the dream,so maybe in your dream it has other meaning.Please ask the Lord.
I wondered about the fire place without fire.Can it mean that the Church (it's members) need the fire of the Holy Spirit?I know that there are many traditional churches,which need to let more place to the Holy Spirit.

God bless you.
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: In the Sky with people singing!

Post by charlie »

Dreamalot wrote:GOD did it in 4.
Interesting dream! Just sharing what struck me as I read it for the first time today...

I thought of the cycle of redemption: it has come full circle and is nearing completion. The fourth singer is auguring in this fourth phase. The number four can represent creation and the world...we speak of the four winds, the four corners of the earth etc. Creation, although we rarely think of it as such is actually the first and final stages of God's redemptive activities...we know He is in the business of creating a renewed heaven and earth (greek word Kainos speaks of this renewal and used by Paul).

I think women often can symbolise the womb,the creative birthing aspects of God and that there are 4 women singing speaks of a coming together of a fulness of time...a sense of completion...mmmmmm

Ezekial 4... prophesying a time of great tribulation for Israel in history...a great shaking...

Prayerfully

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Thank you all for your responses! I will continue to pray over this one.

Tamika
shiner

Re: In the Sky with people singing!

Post by shiner »

Dreamalot wrote:Hi All! :D

I had the same message in two different dreams.

Morning Dream-I don’t remember a lot about this dream but I do remember this man was preaching and singing a song about it’s time to come to Jesus. I don’t remember seeing anybody singing I just heard them. IRL I got up and went downstairs with my family for a while.

Afternoon Dream-I fell asleep on the couch and had a dream about this song again. This time I remember standing outside looking in the sky and this man walked up to me I couldn’t see his face and said come on, it’s time to close. He then grabbed my hand and we floated up in the sky. When we got in the shy there were 3 very large women in pretty gold shirts singing about Jesus I couldn’t see their face. I remember thinking to myself this is the video to the song I heard earlier in my other dream. The man was preaching and he said we are going to call and he said another woman’s name to sing but I don’t remember her name. A fourth woman appeared between the three women she also had on a very pretty gold shirt I tried to look at her face but I couldn't. She walked in front of them as if she was singing a solo. When she started to sing I remember thinking in the dream she has a beautiful voice. I only remember them singing about it’s time to come to Jesus I don’t remember any other words. As she was singing I was looking at the clouds behind them thinking it’s so beautiful in the sky.

The dream switched to me now being in a small room with a staircase, a small round table and a fire place. This man was still with me preaching. I don’t remember everything he was saying but I do know he kept saying the number 4. I was standing on one side of the table and he was on the other side preaching to me. He said GOD did it in 4. Remember in Ezekiel 4 and I don’t remember anything else he said. I remember there was no fire in the fire place and I thought to myself why the fire place is so dark. I then woke up.

Thank you in advance!
Hello dreamalot!...nice to meet you!

This is an exceptionally significant dream... please pray about this interpretation. =)

God is Spirit... and He seeks those who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth! The key to understanding this entire dream revolves around the preacher's instructions to you at the end of your dream. He said... "God did it in FOUR"...."remember EZEKIEL FOUR". He is not referring to a chapter, but an understanding... and it's SIGNIFICANTLY related to WORSHIP... ie- the FOUR Cherubim who uphold the GLORY of GOD. (I will come back to this)....

In your first dream (which, I'm wondering if all of these dreamlets totalled would actually equal four as well?... it appears that there are 3 segments...but if you heavily considered, would there actually be 4 instead?, think about it dear one). .... in the first dream, the man is singing to you... he is revealing worship to you. He is emphasizing the fact that worship is our direct link to our Lord. Worship brings us close to God's Spirit. The reason why you didn't SEE anyone is because singers should give GLORY to God alone... not themselves. The attention should not be drawn to them, but GOD. True worship leads a person to God alone, not a stage full of singers.

Please prayerfully consider the following:

The next part of your dream with the four women in golden shirts is a direct CONTRAST to Ezekiel's four cherubim who direct worshippers to God alone. Videos direct people's eyes to the singers... and like a curtain call, the soloist receives the glory of the onlookers. There are many very physically talented, gifted people... but this is not what God is seeking SPIRITUALLY. No, God desires His worshippers to remain OPEN to Him... His Spirit draws us to the four corners of creation in our appreciation and exaltation of Him...even as the faces of the cherubim have the four corners of creation on all parts of their heads... they are open minded and are observing all of the wonders of God's handiwork, not just singing abilities or the GLORY of man. Women signify the glory of man... but what we see on the faces of the cherubs signifies the glory of GOD. Not only this, but you couldn't see these women's faces because their faces were not upon the glory of God... neither did their worship lead you directly TO God. The cherubim led worshippers TO God, who was seated DIRECTLY ABOVE THEM. The physical ability of being able to artfully craft our voices in various tones and pitches is not what God is seeking. God is after our HEARTS....God desires that we take in all the wonder and beauty of His FULL creation... and marvel at Him, bow down in loving AWE of Him, reverence His Holy name. Please, don't get me wrongly... I'm not saying that God is not pleased when we sing or make melody in our hearts to Him... but this is not our only inlet of worship... nor should it be exalted above Him. We need to remember the goal of any form of worship is to lead us to Him who is above all things.

The final part of your dream is instuction concerning the proper form of worship, ie- four cherubim, four corners of creation etc. You are being shown that anything less than this, is as a darkened fireplace. Fire consumes acceptable sacrifices unto the Lord... if we want our fireplaces blazing brightly, we must pursue Him in Spirit and in truth. We need to step out of the comfort of our small, cramped quarters and observe the wonders of Him...for since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead. We understand what is invisible by what is clearly seen... His LIVELY nature... even as the living creatures who are in the midst of the fire, being full of eyes within and without are observing all of God's wonders which exalts Him. God did it in FOUR... four corners of His awesome creation! =)

I sincerely hope and pray that this helps...

shiner