vision/dream?

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

vision/dream?

Post by WaitingforHim »

Right when I was falling asleep last night, in the very first moments of sleep, I had a dream/vision.

I looked down at the floor and seen something. All of a sudden it flew up in front of me..it was a bird. It startled me awake.

Any thoughts?
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

WFH,

this was most likely a vision and the kind of bird and how you see this it is the key to finding out what the vision means.

Remember, visions have something to do with what God wants you to do. In this case, it may have something to do with your character or thinking that God is trying change. I say this because this vision is simuliar to Peters vision on the roof.

Peters vision delt with a bird and the message was what God has cleansed is cleansed and Peter needed to know and understand that because God put a word in his belly that would bring salvation to a man and his family. This family was non Jew (unclean) so his mind set needed to be changed to interact and effectively be a host of Gods word for this family.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I don't know what kind of bird it was..the focus seemed to be that it was a bird..because I don't know the details of it or anything..

It startled me..that is all I remember, I was observing it on the floor not knowing what it was,...as if I stumbled upon it, then all at once it flew upward startling me...the startle was so real that it woke me completely..

Thanks brother.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

WFH,

I beleive something is right before you that may have an effect on you; not sure if it's neg or pos.

I think you need to become more sentitive in the spirit at this time, not saying that you aren't sensitive alreadybut even more so.

Heavenly Father, increase WFM's discernment in the name of Lord Jesus Christ amen.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks brother..
praying.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Maybe it is a reminder to "look at the birds" they do not labor or toil as there is always food for them, etc. If you have been worrying about anything in particular (financial, etc.) maybe He is telling you....

Matthew 10:30-32
And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I have had some worries...
Prayerfully considering..
Thank you sweetness