another short dream

Archives for 2007
Moriah
Platinum Member

another short dream

Post by Moriah »

Lately
Last edited by Moriah on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Janice
Gold Member

Good for you!

Post by Janice »

Moriah, it depends... If you are not in a dream...it could be talking about your real home. But if you are in the dream... it could be talking about your own vessel.

Like many of us... we have cleansing dreams. When we pray and read the word... our past walk in life gets flushed out in a dream in order to make more room for the things of the Spirit. It is simply the Holy Spirit at work perfecting the Church body.

When the Holy Spirit cleans us, we don't want to go back to being a dirty vessel. We recognize the anti holy when we are confronted with it. This is simply what happened to you. Good for you... you can discern evil from good.

Ditch off any guilt that the enemy is trying to place on you; or from just not understanding the dream. As far as your friend goes, providing she is acting as a positive character in this dream, she is you in reality. You are refusing to go back... Good for you!
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
talitha

Post by talitha »

I think you're on the right track, Moriah. Sounds like a speck and beam issue to me. :?

I'm reminded of something I heard on a Kim Clement teaching. He said, "God always speaks to people in a mess," and he went on to say explain he has gotten flack for prophesying destiny and postive things over people who are not right with God (according to the complaintants) and that God's way of pulling them out of their mess is often to give them hope through a prophetic word of destiny. People need to understand this, IMHO......

blessings
tal