R. Kelly Concert

Archives for 2010
godseeker
Gold Member

R. Kelly Concert

Post by godseeker »

first of all want to say,.r. kelly is no where on my brain,.i did not even like his music when i was in the world

so i have this dream,.i'm not in it,.but i see it

r.kelly is on stage performing,.and he has these women up there with him that are dancing,.it was a slow, sensual song,.but i could not make out the words

they all had on all black,.the women had on leggings with boots and black tops,.and r kelly was dressed in black as well,.they were on a stage that looked black but it was a type of mirrored floor,.so as he was singing the women began to dance sensually,.and something about his words were coaching the women on how to move,.but i could not hear them

as they were moving around on stage,.he was somehow with this type of stage able to look under their clothes as they danced,.and they were well aware of it

there was some type of camera on the floor in front of him and it was covered with a black cloth,.this black cloth covering this camera,.kept everyone on television and in the audience from being able to see under the womens clothes,.

but it cause them to desire it that much more,.it was like he was teasing everyone,.and as i looked out into the audience,.i saw how everyone wanted to see what he could see,.and he was causing them to want it

end of dream