fat?

Archives for 2012
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Four Years,

I read the Book of Joel when his name was mentioned.
I do know He cleans from the inside out and already sees you perfected.
Through His eyes, everything was made new when you came to Him with your whole heart.

If hand washing with soap is religious, what is the washing and regeneration by The Holy Spirit?
How powerful IS the blood of Christ?
Powerful enough to cleanse from sin every person who has ever been born and will be born!

Titus 3:1-8
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.
For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another.

But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

The saying is trustworthy,
and I want you to insist on these things, so that those who have believed in God may be careful to devote themselves to good works. These things are excellent and profitable for people.

I liked it so I put it here. :D

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Piano, which part did you read in the Book of Joel?

this 'Joel' has appeared in several of my dreams now
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Four Years,

It is only three chapters long. Its pretty intense too...

Minor prophet with a pretty big messege..short and sweet.
Im not certain of the historical connections, but the prophetic (The Day of The Lord) is involved.

Youll find some familiar scriptures there.

As far as connections to what were discussing here and there?
Not able to comment on that without really examining that option. I always get something from what I read.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.