science

Archives for 2012
sophie
Gold Member

science

Post by sophie »

I dreamt I was in the hallway of a university with some other people. We were reading a listing on the wall which had designated courses and who would be taking those courses. I had intended to do Maths, but was surprises to see on the listing that I was down to do Science

thanks for your insight.
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Re: science

Post by theonlywan »

sophie wrote:I dreamt I was in the hallway of a university with some other people. We were reading a listing on the wall which had designated courses and who would be taking those courses. I had intended to do Maths, but was surprises to see on the listing that I was down to do Science
Hi Sophie,
It appears Father has you in His school of higher-learning (university) :)
This dream denotes you are in a transition period (hallway) and He is about to train & teach you regarding the operation of spiritual things.

Earthly science is the systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation ... thus spiritual science would have the same type of definition, only in regards to the spiritual world.

Sounds like FUN to me!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

That's a great interp. theonlywan, never saw like that and yes it sounds exciting :D
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.