intelligent prayer (must've been Holy Spirit!)

Archived Dreams from 2015
shine
Diamond Member

intelligent prayer (must've been Holy Spirit!)

Post by shine »

most likely the 1st dream i had last night because i was laying there awake thinking "I know i was just sleeping." And I think i had been dreaming. . .so i kept searching in my mind for what i had dreamed & about 20 or 30 seconds later I had it:

dream started I was on passenger side in a white van during the day. An old friend (i think haven't seen in more than 20 years) was in drivers seat. we were at a 4-way intersection. No other cars or people were around. A few blocks up you can sort-of see a body of water. maybe the ocean. I felt a sense of something coming up from behind & i looked over my shoulder. . .an old Fire Engine was coming up quickly. No lights on - and not a lot of color to the vehicle (or the buildings or anywhere for that matter). . .more like beige/brown/pink in color. So i told my friend to GO (so that they could get thru intersection, but she did nothing, and the engine went around us narrowly on the left and turned right (directly in front of us - almost touching our van). Then we (or somehow the feeling all around me) had a sense that catastrophe was about to happen (Huge wave to come crashing down on city???) So i told driver to turn left (didn't want to go in direction of the fire engine). She did & I sensed the catastrophe was imminent. . . so I told her to either pull in close to the next building or just a little further up into a different area that had a bit of an outside covering. At that time i thought we'd stay in the vehicle but we didn't. So as she is laying on her side by this dark iron/metal thing on its side. . .I'm on one knee and I reach to touch her side with my hand and started praying.

My prayer was sooo intelligent. Not at all how I personally pray. it was about 3 long but precise sentences. So even at the time I was aware that the prayer was amazing that it must be the Holy Spirit covering so much. The prayer began with covering us in the situation we were in at that time (imminent life-threatening crisis). And the prayer continued with praying for God's people. And last sentence was praying regarding Ensuring that God's people would have the power (through God) at the appointed times. (I say appointed, but that wasn't the specific words in the sentence. . .more like; and this is a fine example of not being able to remember specifics, more like just in future times.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn't quite. So i went downstairs to tell my husband of the dream. He listened. He had been researching the bible for some specific feedback regarding the end-times. He's not home right now, i'll have to ask him later what it was he was researching again.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Re: intelligent prayer (must've been Holy Spirit!)

Post by shine »

got my answer. . .hubby was up researching "survivor" during end-times. The Jewish people as well as the other nations.
Jesus is the Saviour