White horse and Glass city in the sky

Archives for 2008
PureSoul

White horse and Glass city in the sky

Post by PureSoul »

My husband, A missionar y from my churchand me where in our truck going or coming from some place
I looked back and saw in the sky a city made of ice with frost on it surrounded by a blue glow, I asked them if they could see it they said yes, and kept driving forward as I looked back. Then I saw faces in the sky like it was perfect art almost but they were of animals looked like they were made of clouds but not- more like perfect snow and again trimmed in blue I cant name all of what I saw but I distinctly remember a lion a bear a eagle something big almost like a cow but very masculine and there were others I just don’t recall with certainty so I wont say. Then there was this gorgeous white horse coming down from the city with this man ridding it. I could see something shinny in front of him when I think back and look closer like maybe at his breast and part of his face, between his mouth and nose maybe- I do know it was over the horse’s head. When I first thought about it this morning I thought it was a unicorn, but when I think back and look closer, it wasn’t. It was more like something to fight with it was shinny with a glare so I can’t call it. Anyway we got out of the truck and the man landed right in the sidewalk- like he just fell from heaven. The horse I no longer saw, as though the horse dropped him off. I went over to him like he was drawing me closer but I had this feeling of shame, just plain ole dirty all over me, I fell to my knees where he was laying and began to cry and beg for forgiveness- he had something in his mouth then he spoke and told me I had done nothing wrong. He said just rejoice for the time has come… I cried saying no no I am not ready he said the time is here. I cried and obeyed so I began to praise God, He said a prayer in some tongue as I had my head in his lap, I sobbed as he prayed then I began to feel different, no longer did I feel dirty and ashamed and I prayed with him now kneeled in front of him…..I started speaking in tongues and praying harder. Something very powerful came over me there are no words to explain it. I didn’t not see my husband or the church Missionary but then again I was focused on the man in front of me so I wasn’t looking for them. Then he handed me something I didn’t want to touch it; but he placed it in my hand, then he vanished. I walked back over to where they were standing. They tried to walk towards me but they still could not come where I was- like their feet were stuck but when I got to them they walked with me to the truck. When I was in the truck I was speaking in tongues a very harsh tongue that I couldn’t stop we were driving and he said to her do you want me to take you home now- she said my car is at your house so he brought her to the house to get her car. Then he said we will follow you home to make sure you are okay, so we did. I kept shaking and every time I tried to tell him what was wrong and what happened and who the person on the horse was it came out in tongues so he couldn’t understand it; he looked at me with a look of anger and frustration….. I tried all I could to tell him but I couldn’t. She went in her house and we turned around to come home she called him on his cell and asked if I was okay he said no she is the same, she said you know what just happened right? He said no not really she said she was just elevated; he said she wont speak in English-- she said because she is in another place. She said sweetie she will never be the same. The wife you knew is gone and now she is fighting in the spirit rim that is the tongues, he said I never heard tongues like these she said I know me neither just pray for her strength- he said to her why couldn’t we get to the man on the horse but she could she said because she was chosen for this and we were just there to bare witness; he said okay with tears down his face. He said is she still my wife? she said yes. He said I don’t know what to do I cant protect her-- she said no you cant--not in this situation God is her protector all you have to do is support her; the entire time I was still in the spirit but I heard everything they said. So we got to our house he picked me up out the truck carried me in the house because I was numb and couldn’t move like the life had been drained from me, now I am just limp no words no nothing just numb he laid me on the bed and I was sweating profusely- it was so much sweat he had to get a big beach towel to soak up the water, the towel was a really really bright white it had the same glow as the mans clothes and the horse no matter how much he whipped me he couldn’t do it fast enough, water kept coming from my body I was drenched. Then man was standing over my husband looking at him tend to me but he said nothing, I started shaking again and I began speaking in tongues it was like it started all over again and when I woke up in real life this morning I was still speaking in tongues. This dream was so real when I woke up I thought the rapture had happened and I missed it. I thought I was left behind. I know that sounds crazy considering the man told me I had done nothing wrong and I needed to rejoice; but there was no way this could be really for me. I felt like this is how it was supposed to be and I missed heaven, when I looked around and saw my same surroundings. To be honest even when I told my husband about the dream I thought it had happened. I didn’t realize that the rapture hadn’t happened and it was truly a dream until my baby came out of her room calling me... Mommy
God things come to those who wait better things to them who wait with patience
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Wow, awesome dream. Even though it is not time to go yet, I trust this has made your heart long for Him to return even more! Thanks for sharing...I think alot of it is self-explanitory but may also be a time to pray and share with others the urgency of His coming and it will be soon!

JLL :wink:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
PureSoul

Post by PureSoul »

It has made me more alert on always on my post. Some will recive it and some wont... just thought it was interesting to share since that is whatthe site is about.

the dream was from July- I normally write my "strange" dreams out.
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

From what i read it seems maybe in part a dream of exhortaion...
I wish i had such dreams.... i did not read it all but what i did it seemed beautiful...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Are you sure it was a dream? :wink:

Seems like some gift was imparted to you--
Then he handed me something I didn’t want to touch it; but he placed it in my hand, then he vanished
I cannot explain it but I feel strongly that you had an impartation....when we are not used to seeing in the spirit realm, sometimes we dismiss things as "dreams". I've had a similar experience where I saw Holy Spirit's form and He asked me to hold onto something. I reached out to take it although it was "invisible".

May the Spirit of truth give you the spirit of wisdom, revelation and enable you to walk humbly with God! Sooo exciting!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
PureSoul

Post by PureSoul »

Yes I agree with all of you. Now I just live in knowing that I am one of his chosen. You know preachers pastors etc say stuff that God says about us all the time but to have a direct visitations of this magnitude makes you see it all clear.