Boxes and Tracker Trailer...

Archives for 2009
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Boxes and Tracker Trailer...

Post by Yahobahne77 »

Hello Gang,

Nice to be back. Many situations arose one of which my dad passed away. I may have mentioned this earlier. Anyway, I'm still dreaming... (-:

Here is my dream that I thought was really unusual...but Father God knows.

10/2009 Dream

This dream had to do with packing and unpacking boxes and the vehicle that I saw in the sky.

In different scenes, I saw myself packing boxes and in another scene unpacking boxes. In this one scene, I remember pictures on the wall that were being taken down to be packed.

In another scene, I knew that I was unpacking...where, I don't know.

The scene changed. I saw people, who I knew in my spirit were relatives. I saw faces, but they were not clear. Then, they were in a building of some sort peering out of a top window. This was to my left.

Next, I knew that my mother was in this particular scene, but I didn't see her. She was to my right front.

Following, I looked up in the sky and saw what appeared to be the bottom of an airplane. This was to my left front. It was so close. As it continued to descend, it became wider and larger. The vehicle proceeded to land. To my surprise, I saw that it was not an airplane, but it was the front part of a tracker trailer truck. It had the four big wheels which landed on the ground.

The people that were in the window were now up front congregating/surrounding me as we beheld that part of the tracker truck on the ground.

The dream ended. This was a good dream.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Much love
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
Motivated in love, Yahobahne77
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

WOW, was it a tractor like this:

Image[/img]

Just wondering because I had a similar dream where I saw one coming towards me hovering just above the ground.

Here's the link to my dream:

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... ht=tractor
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Post by Yahobahne77 »

Hi Reborn,

Thanks for responding, but after looking at the pic, this is not what I saw in the dream. The part of the truck I saw is like one of those long, long distant freight trucks. I'm not sure what they are called, but it has more than one wheel. Maybe it's called a freight truck.

I thought they were tracker trailers--my badd.

However, I did like your dream and the comments. It's awesome to know what Father God is doing in your life. Praise God!!

Meantime, can someone please help me to accurately identify what those large trucks are called, especially only the front part, not the back.

Much love.
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

I believe you are talking about mack trucks and the front portion is called the cab. I believe the hind portion is the trailer
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Post by Yahobahne77 »

This sounds right Lillian.

Now I'm getting ready to go online to find pics of how mack trucks and the 'cabs' look.

Thank you.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

IS this what you saw?

His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I think G-d is telling you in this dream that you are or will be "moving on", since I'm assuming the reason you were packing boxes was because you were moving. I think it means to move on, especially since where you were moving wasn't important just the fact you were moving. The truck with four big wheels I see as the four gospels which will carry you through this.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20