Dolls?

Archives for 2007
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Dolls?

Post by MorningGlory »

I've had several prophetic dreams of my area concerning dolls.

I think it may have to do with idolotry... as i-doll..
It could be a play on words.

Thoughts??

Morningglory
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Good to see ya, MG.

I've seen dolls represent idolatry as well as curses. On the flip side...in one dream, dolls were raining on the dreamer. In that particular dream they represented blessings.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

dolls are also children's toys...so when I think of them it reminds me of being childish..imature believers...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

anybody........ive heard and would love to have your opinion on this too....that dolls and puppets represent the dry places where demons can go once they are cast out of someone..... :?: :?: :?:

im not saying this applies to your prophetic dreams at all...i was just wondering if you ever heard this...
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

no..never heard of that one...but was always taught that when casting anything out we should send it to dry and desert places to remain for the Lord to deal with...And then we have some old timers in church who always just say "Go back to hell where you came from". ..lol...

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

won't it be great when we get to know all of these bits and pieces of this and that....i have a friend who believes this doll and puppet story and she heard it from Irene Parks, The Witch that Switched....have you ever read her book....she says dolls and puppets are demonic.....but i simply dont know...

when we minister deliverance we cast them out in Jesus name....maybe we should tell them to go there too...after all hell is going to be their home for eternity, why not now....

ive always felt that satan probably reorganizes his demons and gives them new assignments when their houses have been spoiled.....what say ye...
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wow...nope never heard of it...kind of gives me the creeps just reading the title!! Yikes! lolol....

I choose not to believe that all dolls are bad...lol...I just loved so many when I was little...they blessed me so...especially the baby Strawberry Shortcake that blew real strawberry scented kisses!!!lolo

WFH
Janice
Gold Member

Dolls...

Post by Janice »

Dolls could be God trying to say.... put away the childish thing and grow up. Then again, depending on what is happening with the doll in the dream... He could simply saying that you are a living doll to Him. :} Then again, it could represent the idols in our life. In that case, it may be talking about putting things before Him. The number of idols shown, is the number of idols put before God. How sad that some put many things before God. How nice to set aside everything that besets us... and give time to Him through praise and worship, prayer, and his word in fellowship. He so loves that! :} Hope this helps. :}
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

This is what I believe dolls to represent in dreams. As we know dolls are pretend or false replicas of man. I believe in many instances they represent stereotypical personalities which are false or pretend characters and not true characters of Christ. So many different types of dolls can represent many different types of characters or stereotypes. We all know the Barbie doll stereotype which to me represent a spirit of vanity. Other dolls such as dolls of tradition whether a german or asian doll may represent characters or traits developed through that particular culture. Antique dolls may represent a character or stereotype that has been passed down many generations.

I have observed dolls in my own dreams and have been led to this understanding. In fact, the Lord brought deliverance to me through such a dream to help me rid of such stereotype behavior.

Love In Him
Mona