Dancing down the street in a pink dress

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

Dancing down the street in a pink dress

Post by leila78 »

Would be grateful for your thoughts and interpretations on this;

I was waiting with someone else - I don't know who at the entrance of a small station. There were stairs that led up to the entrance and the people had to go through a narrow outdoor turnstile near the top of the stairs to get out of the station. It was a sunny day and I was waiting anxiously for someone but I didn't know who.

In the next scene I was on a residential street, looked like a residential street in New York and I had was wearing a bright pink dress that was knee length with simple straps and the bottom part of the dress had an aline flare. I was watching myself smiling so much as I was skipping and dancing and twirling down the street it was so sunny. This bit appeared slightly in slow motion but I remember how happy I was and carefree I was.

In the next scene I had a bird’s eye view of nearly empty car park that was just in front of the station (it would have been behind me when I was waiting). Just a note - everything was grey apart from when I was in a pink dress.

Blessings,

L
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hi. Don't feel I see your dream too clearly yet but wanted to say that I feel at times pink can represent emotions. Light when it is significant and a focal point, of which it appears to be here, can speak of the Light of Christ for He is the Light of the world.

Although I may not see the finer details, I suspect it represents something like finding more liberty in your journey as you are in the Light of Christ. Maybe this other place lacks the emotions that come from a heart taking in the Light of Christ. You appear to be basking in it and enjoying the carefree / liberty with it.

Love it, enjoy!

For your prayerful consideration.
Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey