Moonlight Dancing with Holy Spirit

Archives for 2008
shine
Diamond Member

Moonlight Dancing with Holy Spirit

Post by shine »

Feb 7, 2008
Right now, just before going to bed, I want to type out my dream I had last night.

But to set up everything ~ This past week, it has really been hitting me hard that Mark doesn't love me. And with the anniverary of our engagement coming up in a few days (Feb 9th) it was increasingly unsettling.

Now, this dream has changed me.

In the dream, I am at Immanuel Evangelical Free Church (my home church). I'm trying to distinguish the 2 girls (sisters) @ church . . .I always get their names mixed up. So in the dream, one of them is having a birthday. . .I'm looking at the board trying to read the name. . . I'm thinking I can figure it out if I can read the name, but the 1st two letters are overlapping, making it tricky. A man comes up behind me and we start swaying together like a dance. It feels nice and right, till I think. . .I don't know who this is, this might not be right. He turns me around to face him. He is taller and my age or older - Average looking, light brown wavy hair. Not anyone I know, but he knows me and loves me. We begin to dance. . .sort of like ball room dancing. I started thinking ~ is this alright to dance in church, then I thought well of course, but it felt more right again as he began to sing. I wondered where the music was coming from. We were in the main lobby-room of the church. I stated to feel conspicious because I was the only one he was dancing with. . . so he reached out and brought a man in to our dance - he twirled the man, then I reached out for the man and twirled him. Then It was just me and the (1st) man dancing again while he also continued to sing. Then I realized he was singing about moonlight. And then everytime he said the word moonlight, I could see the moon. At this point when I began to see the moonlight, I was having a hard time distinguishing his face. I would see a bright flash of moonlight. Then his head was moonlight but the rest of his body was the same - clothed. As this last part was happening, it was as though the main entry doors to the foyer - that looks out into the parking lot. . .was now looking out in to the evening - and there was a body of water there (that isn't there in rl) and I could see the moonlight reflecting by the water some too.
In the dream, the song was over, and I was trying to tell the man how his whole head became like the moonlight
Then I think I went on to dream something else.
Upon waking later, going through my morning routine, realized I didn't feel so heavy in my spirit. . . I suddenly rememberd the dream. . .I was struck with thinking that the Holy Spirit gave me this dream. . .to show me that he loves me. I feel loved.

8)
Ok, now that I am logged in, I'm gonna have some catching up to do. . .I'm still a few weeks away from having some time to do that though.

4/26/08 - just wanted to add with Holy Spirit to the title
5/272013 ~ can't believe I didn't clarify in original . . .that I believe Satan was telling me My own husband doesn't even love me. The first time he said it: I thought, I know that- he's not well right now. But satan continued to hit me with that same thought: Your own husband doesn't even love you over the course of a week to two weeks leading up to my anniversary. The more he hit me with that sentence the more distraught I became. . . I started to think that by Feb 9th (our anniversary) that i wouldn't even be able to get out of bed. I'd be to depressed. That Jesus (or Holy Spirit) came to me in this dream as a result of that. . .to let me know that even if "my own husband didn't love me" that I was part of the bride of Christ and that he does love me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by shine on Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
talitha

Post by talitha »

couple of questions.....

Are you and Mark married?

How did you feel when this second man briefly joined the dance?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hey Talitha,

You probably remember me better as Shine. But this site wouldn't let me log in that way.

Mark & I have been married 18 years. I had to leave my home last March. No legal separation or filing for divorce has happened.

Reading back over the dream, I realize I phrased something wrong. I wasn't feeling like "he was only dancing with me". . .I was actually starting to feel consipicuious because "we" were the only two dancing. So when he reached out for this other person (happened to be a man). . .It felt like everything was ok - because someone else had danced too.

(yet another edition :o 2/15/08. . .but apparently I'm somehow a day behind - so really 2/16/08 according to this site)
Anyways, to fully answer Talitha's question about the 2nd man. . .When I reached out to grasp his hand to draw him into the dance again briefly, I could tell this was unexpected - that "surprise" was around me. Not sure who's surprise? The 1st man or some of the on-lookers.

Sunday 2/10 I'll just edit rather than post anew.

When this dream started out, the timeframe was that of arriving to church early. . .ya know. . .when your one of the 1st few to get there. So it was morning. But when I was seeing the moon - each time he sang moonlight (it would brigten - or flash so to speak) and I was seeing the moon and the body of water - much like a lake - through the doors of the church - it was dark outside - thus the moonlight. At this time, we were still dancing, he was singing, but he was also further away from me, yet we were still dancing - ya know, only our dreams can be this multifaceted!

I was actually telling my dream to two ladies at church today. . .and they said the Girls I was trying to figure out which was which. . .by reading the name of the b-day girl on the board. . .That they are actually fraternal twins! I'm still not sure, I thought they were 1 yr apart. But that may be why the 2 first letters of the name kept entertwining :lol:

I really love this dream. . . .I think the Holy Spirit showed me His love, by dancing with me and singing to me. That he cares so much for me and brought me comfort when I kept thinking "My own husband doesn't even love me :cry: "

When I left church last Sunday, my preacher & I were leaving at the same time. . .and there at the very same doors as in the dream, I told my preacher: "It's just really hitting me hard lately that my own husband doesn't even love me." He responded that "Yeah, but that doesn't make you who you are"
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Well, it is official ~ The 2 sisters are actually identical twins! I asked their father @ church this past Sunday. In my defense, their hair lengths are dif - and one wears glasses :P I dunno - - - this past year I've had so many changes and things on my mind. . .that I've forgotten a lot of stuff I should know.
But, this is really cool too. That even though I didn't remember they were twins, The 1st two letter of the name I was trying to read were overlapping and entertwining, so that I couldn't even begin to read the name. In this way, I can look back and think that this may be a confirming sign that this dream is directly from the Holy Spirit.
Also cool just the action of letters entertwining - meaning identical.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Re: Moonlight Dancing with Holy Spirit

Post by shine »

shine wrote:Feb 7, 2008
. . .
Then I realized he was singing about moonlight. And then everytime he said the word moonlight, I could see the moon. At this point when I began to see the moonlight, I was having a hard time distinguishing his face. I would see a bright flash of moonlight. Then his head was moonlight but the rest of his body was the same - clothed. As this last part was happening, it was as though the main entry doors to the foyer - that looks out into the parking lot. . .was now looking out in to the evening - and there was a body of water there (that isn't there in rl) and I could see the moonlight reflecting by the water some too.
In the dream, the song was over, and I was trying to tell the man how his whole head became like the moonlight
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moonlight --- Ok, Just heard my fav Radio Pastor (Tony Evans)teaching on the Glory of God last night. He brought into the teaching that the Moon has no light of its own. . .that it is a reflection of the Sun.

Ok, I'm sure in the past I've known this fact (I hope!!). . .But that is the beauty of getting older - ReLearning :lol:

Anyways, I was going to post this lil tidbit (for others that may be relearning) on the dream symbols entitled Sun, Moon Stars. . .but only admins can post there.

And the portion in my dream I quoted above. . .I remember purposing in the dream to focus on what he was singing.
Jesus is the Saviour