I arrested Fred Ward and wife...

Archives for 2007
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I arrested Fred Ward and wife...

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This dream started out where I knew I was sent to arrest someone named Fred ward and his wife.

The scene was that I was at the door of a building that turned out to be a dry cleaners. I saw Fred Ward who was a midget in a suit about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall. His wife was a full-grown woman in some kind of provocative outfit and I knew she was a prostitute.

When they saw me, they took off running into the racks of clothes. I saw a large button near the doorway I was standing in. I pushed the button and the racks of clothes began to rotate. I caught his wife easily and turned her over to the "authorities". The husband seemed to have gotten away.

Scene changes and I was standing in a large crowd with someone who was standing to my right. I was asked if I could recognize Fred Ward. I saw the little guy in the crowd and went up to him. I said "are you Fred Ward?". He looked unhappy and said yes. I told him he was under arrest and picked him up like a child. His clothes were wet. I took him right to the courtroom where the judge was sitting behind his bench and court was ready to begin. The judge was a grey-haired man and asked him "are you Fred Ward?". As the trial began I simply walked out of the courtroom.

mission accomplished
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Larry,
I may have a little. Hopefully it will give you enough to know the rest. Pray about it and if none of this is a witness to you, ditch it.

I see Fred Ward as name play for forward, as in going forward in/to something. The prostitute/harlot seems to be a type of false religion, something looking like Jesus but denying the Deity of Jesus. So your job is to stop this from going forward. Arrest is to stop. I see the dry cleaners as never having gotten wet with the Holy Spirit.

Wow, all thats seems crazy..............but.

Jesus bless you Larry,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I'm thinking Fred Ward is a religious leader.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

There is an actor named Fred Ward..... but he isnt known for playing a specfic sort of role as far as I know....