Offering the Prophetess a check for $10,000

Archives for 2009
vdm3418
Silver Member

Offering the Prophetess a check for $10,000

Post by vdm3418 »

December 20th.
I dreamed that my wife and oldest son were at some event and Isabel was there, a fairly well known modern day prophetess. She and her husband were leaving to go upstairs to get ready to leave and go on another ministry trip. I told my wife and son to follow me and we walked upstairs and knocked on her door. She came out and sat at a table before us. My wife and son did not know what I was about to do, but I wanted them thee to witness it. I pulled out a check for $10,000 and laid it in front of the prophetess and said that the Lord told me to give this to her. I also told her that the Lord said that they were not to drive past 9:00pm that night! I said again, you must not be driving past 9:00pm and need to be settled in for the night. She looked at the check and said very nicely that she could not accept it. I felt that she would not listen to the 9:00pm advice either. Anticipating her not taking the money or listening to the 9:00pm warning, I pulled out of my pocket a piece of paper where I had previously written the following. “At 9:07 you will stop driving.” And then looking at my wife and son, I read also from this piece of paper, “And the day she and her husband return, this check would have been good!” And then I tore the check in half in front of the three of them. I remember thinking that at 9:07, she and her husband would be in a car accident and at the moment they crashed, they would both see on the clock on the dash board that it was 9:07. I did not think it was going to be a major life threatening crash. Then I woke up.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Hello vdm!

Not much of a revelation here, but I personally saw the check and the prophecy as the same thing. On another note, it seems to me that the prophetess has a problem with pride, I don't see any other reason for why she wouldn't accept your check. I guess if your dream is true, then G-d is going to give her a hard lesson in humility, regrettably. If you can, you should probably tell the prophetess the dream, even if she won't listen. Hope this helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

When I read your post I immediately thought about this:
Revelation 2:
18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28And I will give him the morning star.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

What strikes me about this is the fact that she calls herself a prophetess, and not the Lord. And even in her madness, Jesus allows her to repent, even though she doesn't.

That's what I gather from your dream......We must realize that Jesus said He is the way and if we are not following Him then we are following the devil. People would like to think that they are good and many will say they are not following the devil, but the truth is they are because the bible says, the god of this age has blinded their eyes.

in your dream she is evidently not making the right choice.
I don't know who she is, but I pray that the eyes of her understanding be open.

The Lord confirm what is right for you, be blessed.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi vdm,

There is a lot more to this dream than I am going to post at this time.
I do believe however this is a call to prayer and intercession...
She and her husband were leaving to go upstairs to get ready to leave and go on another ministry trip.
Going Upstairs I took as going into an upper chamber of prayer in preparation.
The couple in your dream and you and family walked up the same stairs to this "upper area" of prayer.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

Thank you! I appreciate all the input and I pray for further insight.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi vdm,

For your discernment..

The Lord lead to me to read the story of Miriam and Aaron in Numbers 12. (12 signifies govermental perfection)
Miriam means "prophetess".

Moses spoke directly to God--Face to Face.
He was called the most humble man in the world.

Miriam and Aaron both served Gods People and were used greatly by God as well, but Moses was the chosen leader (even though he was younger than Miriam) and Moses was the one who gave the Laws of God to His people.

Miriam was the one to suffer punishment in this story.
Perhaps she began the complaint against Moses and the questioning of Gods authority to choose him as the leader?

(Newly added into this post)
Miriam and Aaron may have begun to be complacent.
They were not satisfied with the abundance and/or responsibility that the Lord had given them.

Perhaps some things were not running as smoothly as they liked.
Maybe they saw Moses popularity with the people and were jealousenvious of him or his ministry to some degree.

Instead of taking a personal inventory of their own lives, which can be very humbling and sometimes painful, they chose to take Moses's inventory..which was a dire mistake.

The number 9 signifies finality or judgement.

Worthy of mention, the 9th hour is when Jesus died on the cross.
Dying to ones self, comes to mind for this dream at that hour...9:00 the choice was given to submit to Gods will, and lay down ones own will.

There are also 9 Gifts of the Spirit.
1.The word of wisdom
2.The word of knowledge
3.Faith
4.Healing
5.The working of miracles
6.Prophecy
7.Discerning of spirits
8.Divers kinds of tongues
9.The interpretation of tongues

There are 9 stated Fruit of the Spirit
(1) love, (2) joy, (3) peace, (4) longsuffering, (5) gentleness, (6) goodness, (7) faith, (8) meekness, (9) temperance

The number 907 signifies to me finality/judgement and then--
Rest in Gods Spiritual Perfection.
“At 9:07 you will stop driving.”
God takes control when we are out of control, when we begin to think we ought to be promoted or that we are a better witness or are older or more experienced than the leaders that God chooses to place in authority.

I have one idea about what this could mean for the church, but honestly, this is only an idea.

Something significant occuring in the Outpouring of Gods Holy Spirit-
Spritual Flow of Gifts through His Authority that would usurp/bring a finality to some very familiar ways we understand these things and those leaders who are now in authority from their standing with the church community because God will choose who He wishes to lead through this significant time.

That was very poor english lol!!!

The number ten signifies perfection of Divine order---the cycle is complete.
Perhaps there will be some who will not "accept" the completion of the time that they have been used by Him in authoritive/leadership positions.

Instead of taking the blessings and Grace of Gods advice--
(the check)
(check oneself, ones motives etc.)
that God gives to them, they will doubt His Word and receive shame, as Miriam did.
The Grace and Mercy comes in not losing ones physical life...
but in losing ones life...(standing, accomplishments, popularity)
One gains eternal Life in Him..treasure beyond belief...(the fruit of the spirit)
Being put in ones place is humbling.

The check would have been good...
It is good to check oneself before humiliation or damage to oneself or others occurs..

This is not as clear as I would like it to be, but I believe it was important to post it, before too much time went by.

I am in hope that you can ask the Lord more of what this particular reading in Numbers may imply about this dream He gave you.

Thanks,
Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.