No title given to this dream or theme

Archives for 2010
harmonyz
Bronze Member

No title given to this dream or theme

Post by harmonyz »

A church sister had this dream.

I took a bus and train by myself to the indoor market. Inside the market on the left hand side there were fruit and veg at the back and Caribbean food at the front on the same side.

On the right hand side there were fish at the front and meat at the very back. I went to the fish stall first then i picked up the first bag of fish and it was cooked, seasoned in the bag ready to eat. I put the bag of fish back down and it was uncooked.

Some of the people in the market purchased uncooked fish in the bag and others bought sushi. I wanted to buy two types of whole fishes Snapper & Brim. I had to walk all round the market to find the fishes to buy.

An incident happened in the market. I picked up the sushi in my hand and the Japanese man (spoke in Japanese which i understood," Look why is this fish cooked"! ) saw the fish was cooked in my hand. He took the first fish away and gave me another one. The second fish was put in my hand it was cooked too. I put it in my mouth and ate it. The Japanese man was screaming to his co workers and he was scared while i was eating the sushi. After i finished eating i walked away.
glowingshoes

Post by glowingshoes »

Reminds me of the scripture where Jesus tells Peter that he will become a fisher of men. I also find it interesting that they were cooked when they were in your hand, but uncooked when they were out of our hand. Could it have something to do with your ministry and you preparing souls? If you don't work with the people, they won't be "cooked" or "prepared." I'm no interpreter of dreams. Not my gift at all. But that is what I thought of as I read your vision.

God bless.
harmonyz
Bronze Member

Post by harmonyz »

Hi Glowingshoes :D

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was so surprise with what you came up with. yet, then i felt that you were able to justify the dream with good reasons, which bared some witness to my spirit. I am confident that God has given you some understanding to this dream. I am greatfull for this.

May God bless and keep you