Squirrel In Office

Archives for 2010
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Squirrel In Office

Post by Amber Allman »

What do squirrels represent in dreams?

I dreamed I went into my office at work and ran back out because I saw a squirrell...a gray squirrel (meaning gray tail), large, older squirrel.

A co-worker (male) came to the rescue to run the squirrel out of my office. It darted into an office across the hall, and I saw it through the office window. A dog was in that office and the squirrel and the dog were very active...either the dog was chasing the squirrel or they were playing.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

Thanks for the post, Will. I have been considering the way squirrels live...the things they are known for.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Amber,

NOt really an interp, just few thoughts for your discernment...

In the dream you are "rescued" from this squirrell which makes me think it was not something positive.

Squirells are a lot of things, one of them being a scavenger.
Something big...something old...that re-entered your territory.

You are protected from this varmit ( by The Lord?) and also given an opportunity to observe its behavior from afar.

Dogs can have good or not so good symbolism. (IMO)

Loyalty or disloyalty, I think it depends a lot on your perception of them in the context of the dream.

Discard what does not rest.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

That is quite interesting, thank you. I will give it some thought!