Bit By Dog on Left Forearm

Archives for 2010
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Bit By Dog on Left Forearm

Post by Truth Seeker »

I was in a house (?) sitting on a coach an all of a sudden this dog came down stairs very fast toward me so I stuck my arm out to stop the dog and it bit me and locked on my forearm and wouldn't let go.

I looked the dog in the eyes and said stop biting me in the name of Jesus Christ one or two times. The dog kept eye contact with me and there was another dog at the end of the cough who lifted up its hand and the dog released his teeth from my arm.

I could feel the pain from the bite which was very painful. Even after the dog let go of my arm and I continued to dream about other stuff, I could still feel the pain from the dogs bite.

After the dog let go I remember going to a car and waiting for my son I believe.

TS
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha Truth! Wondering if there is a particular area in your thoughts that you have been struggling with or a mindset that seems to have a tight grip on you?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey Kelani,
aloha Truth! Wondering if there is a particular area in your thoughts that you have been struggling with or a mindset that seems to have a tight grip on you?
There are several major situations going on in my life right now. From thinking about a seperation from my wife, to dealing with my job and being on this job for 8 years and a new company winning the contract and my have to find another job, to my mom being very sick and me having to oversee everything for her.

This are a couple of the major things going on with me right now.
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

well, first of all, may the Lord grant you grace, wisdom and strength through this dear heart!

secondly, i asked because the dog that bit you came from upstairs so i would think you were being attacked in your thought life to the point where you are being gripped by your thoughts to the point of physical pain. (This has btw, been a medically verified reality--that we can make our bodies sick with worrying/meditating on negative issues happening to us.)

In my dreams where dogs were present in a similar way, i've often identified them as demon spirits--fear being a chief spirit for me that i've seen represented this way.

that dog on the couch--interesting to me he seems to be the "mastermind" and that even in a position of rest (as if he is comfortable or familiar with you which makes sense since you've been having these struggles for some time), he acts with an air of authority over what is happening to you...

praying the Lord will show you how to battle this and uproot that stronghold in Jesus' name!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

keilani,

I believe you're on point; fear is the stronghold that I've been fighting and have made a commitment to overcome it with the help of our God.

I've made a couple of major steps of faith lately but still have a long way to go.

Fear has had a grip on me in several ways:
1 way is with things I believe God is prompting me to do
the second way is dealing with people (conflict) including my wife.
Another way is being fearful of stepping out on faith in a particular area with something I would really like to do as a business.

One thing in this dream that I have a question about is why my left arm. I've had two others dream where my left arm in the same spot was put on fire by someone. This arm is a special symbol when it comes to dreams for me. This would be an important part of learning on how God speaks to me and or how the enemy attacks me.

Thanks keilani, I appreciate your help, may your service to me become a great reward you in the spirit and in your natural life amen.

TS...........
Truth Seeker
idream

Post by idream »

Truth Seeker,

Left usually refers to "spiritual"...weakness (of man) or God's strength or ability demonstrated through man's weakness. Judges 20:16 - Among all this people were seven hundred chosen men left handed [spiritually empowered or gifted]; every one could sling stones [accurate words of knowledge] at a hair breadth, and not miss. (Right refers to natural)

Arm can refer to "strength" or "weakness" in a dream...according to the connotation in the dream.

I'm with Keilani, the enemy is really attacking your thoughts...satan is after your spiritual strength...thus biting your left arm. I encourage you to take your rightful spiritual authority over him. Declare what God says about each of these situations you are facing. You have the ability to change the atmosphere wherever you go because of WHO is inside of you...The GREATER ONE! The weapons of your warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY to the pulling down of strongholds! You must refuse to be the enemies chewing toy!

In the dream, the controlling dog was at the end of the couch. Now is the time to put him under your feet!!! He needs to become your footstool! Resist the devil and he WILL flee from you! Grab hold of the WORD of God and begin to annihilate your adversary!

I encourage you to get up in Father's lap and listen for His directives! He will give you the necessary strategy for war! TS, with all of these attacks...you must really be approaching a new place IN Christ! I heard it said, "New levels means new devils."
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

idream,

AWESOME encouragement, really need it and beleive what you're saying isn't just for me but for a lot of us on this board.

The scriputre you referenced about left handers is a scripture I don't talk about a lot but it's very close to my heart. I'm left handed in real life as well so it has an extra something to it for me.

Thanks and welcome to the board.
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Truth,

I can relate since the areas u r referring to are things He has been dealing with in my own life!

meditate, meditate, meditate:) His Word transforms our thinking so that areas we are unsure of can be changed and then we can better hear His direction in a situation:) If I may suggest, taking a scripture to address the particular need and then just meditating on it throughout the day. When I struggled with marital issues. I meditated on love scriptures--I wasted so much time meditating on anger! Joshua 1:8 is another fave and for your business, Isaiah 48:17--I am the Lord who teaches you how to profit, who directs you in the way to go.

His paths are blessed and dripping in abundance, we just have to line up our thinking with His so that we can do things as He would.

don't know if you have a background in business, but Bill Winston's Joseph Business School teaches on biblical business principles and offers online schooling! Something my sis and I were planning on doing in the near future:) Just throwing it out there in case you were looking!

lotsa aloha:)
***More To Come***

idream

Post by idream »

Thanks TS! My husband's a lefty too and this scripture has always been special to him.

As I've been praying since I read your earlier post, I couldn't get away from 2 things - 1. cars are symbolic of ministry. After the dog let go, you went to the car to wait on your son. Maybe God is about to use you in a greater way of ministry to your son. You said there's the possibility of a separation from your wife and a lot of other things have hit you hard...our children are so perceptive and they seem to absorb everything around them.

2. You said you had worked at your current job 8 years... well 8 is NEW Beginnings! Maybe you're about to be launched out into a new and exciting chapter of your life! I pray God brings newness to every part of your life...your marriage, family and career!