Military base lock down

Archives for 2010
Yukon
Diamond Member

Military base lock down

Post by Yukon »

I'm curious of what military base when means lock down and seeing all of these men with huge guns pointed at the people off base.

Yukon :roll:
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

it means abuse. abuse of power, of resoruces, of "authority".
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Yukon.

Could use more clarity, but with this I would say defending against deliverance from confinement.

Also depends on what side of the fence one is on....

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

When a military base goes into lock down, it most often occurrs because they are falling back into a protection mode. They are protecting themselves from an enemy threat. Example, Ft. Hood in Kileen TX when the guy attacked and started shooting caused that base to go into lock down mode. They close the base to all in/out traffic and put everybody on alert with weapons until the threat was overcome.

in Christ,
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

bjcollin wrote:When a military base goes into lock down, it most often occurrs because they are falling back into a protection mode. They are protecting themselves from an enemy threat. Example, Ft. Hood in Kileen TX when the guy attacked and started shooting caused that base to go into lock down mode. They close the base to all in/out traffic and put everybody on alert with weapons until the threat was overcome.

in Christ,
God protects all of His children daily. There was a certain time of the day that the base would go into this lock down mode in the dream, and the people from the outside didn't take it serious, but the base people did.

Yukon :)

piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Yukon,

Why do you think the soldiers were pointing at the people outside of the base, when they were not attacking the base/were not concerned?

Just trying to get the big picture...

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

piano wrote:Hi Yukon,

Why do you think the soldiers were pointing at the people outside of the base, when they were not attacking the base/were not concerned?

Just trying to get the big picture...

Piano
Piano,

I dream alot lately about military people and bases. Some dreams help me to pray for people that I work with. I have been on bases where there have been lockdowns and you cannot leave the base or get on it regardless.

I was with one of the military Doc's I work with when this lockdown occured. I most interested in why the people on the outside responded the wya they did as if they had no care in the world & were trying to get on the base.

Yukon :)

bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

IMHO When ever I see military bases in dreams, often they are refering to an aspect of spiritual warfare. People outside in the world do not have a care in the world because they are most of the time oblivious to the spiritural world around them until they have a need, then they try to beat a better path to your door. They will especially try to enlist those they know pray and pray effectively in an attempt to get the Lord on their side. They are not really totally interested in learning about the Lord and how to deal with Him for themselves, but they are more often than not just interested in making whatever pain they are up against go away. We need to treat them with compassion as the Lord Jesus did and bring them to Him.

in Christ,