I had a sister

Archives for 2010
my_musics_for_You
Bronze Member

I had a sister

Post by my_musics_for_You »

in real life i don't have a sister but i dreamt that i had a four year old sister who was very intelligent for her age. We were extremely attached to each other and i felt an enormous love for her. so much so that when i woke up i was quite surprised.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I used to dream I had another baby. Then it would happen. LOL.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just putting this out but I have heard it mentioned that when you dream of having a baby of a certain age, it is possible you started an endeavor about that same time as well? Is there something significant you started four years ago that is close to your heart?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I am just throwing this out there also....when I read the post the first thing that came to me was:

The sister is you! Could this be an insight for you about yourself?

The number 4 = Four : 4 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with God's creative works or Earth Creation (material completeness).

Added Christian Viewpoint: The number four is always used when referring to God's creation. This number has also been used when describing the vastness of space.

God does not create junk only vessels!

May the Lord reveil his message.
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi MyMusicsForYou,

Do you remember anything significant that happened to you at the age of four?

Blessings,

Jubilee2
my_musics_for_You
Bronze Member

Post by my_musics_for_You »

hey, thanks for your replies!
i cant really remember what happened when i was 4 but i do know that around 4 years ago i started my ministry in worship which is very close to my heart! perhaps thats what my "sister" represented!
this is just throwing it out there. perhaps it doesnt relate to this dream but a few days before this dream i dreamt that i had a newborn baby sister that i felt the same feelings for but this time it was in the future. she had amber eyes and a big nose. my mum told me she was born in august 2011. could it mean that on this date something new will happen in my ministry?
i appreciate all your feedback. God Bless. xx
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

It could be something new He is wanting to birth:) That's always exciting! I would just encourage you to pray it through:) Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.