screws in juice

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

screws in juice

Post by Victorious »

During the course of a dream I had last night about my husband, we stopped at a convenience store and I poured our 2 youngest children some grape juice. I noticed their cups were full of small metal screws, and a few small white plastic wall anchors. I pulled out the anchors, but left the screws. I gave them straws, thinking it would be harder for them to accidentally swallow the screws through the straws.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha victorious! I keep feeling drawn back to this but don't really have a clear picture. I will share what came to mind and I pray He will give you wisdom!

grape juice--reminds me of Communion
screws--the Cross ie. being nailed to it? It's interesting that you took out the anchors but left the screws. God reveal His truth to you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

could the screws and anchors represent friends in their lives, maybe you didn't approve of some and were trying to weed those out (plastic anchors)?
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Interesting thought, but they are only 5 & 2, so, no. :)
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

okay well if not friends or people ...do you try to weed out something else from them or from their daily lives...not sure but I'm sure God will reveal the meaning of the dream