Hair on fire

Archives for 2010
Yukon
Diamond Member

Hair on fire

Post by Yukon »

What means when all of a sudden the right side of your head catches fire, but you don't get burned and it's not hot, but you have flames burning the side of your head and the flames are high.

Yukon :roll:
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Yukon,

Gods Holy Fire consuming somethings in the natural for HIS glory, you know, so that when your hair grows back, you wont have anything to boast about except for Him.

Visually upsetting, but sometimes getting to the root is neccesary.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Yukon,

Again, discard what does not rest.

This fire also reminds me of the burning bush.

Exodus 3:2
And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.

Something about this.

This is when Moses was appointed by God to lead the Isrealites out of captivity.

Perhaps He has an appointment for you.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

What piano said about the burning bush came to my mind; also I thought of fanning the flames... like a gift that God has imparted unto you. In the natural, the burning bush was not consumed by the fire, however, it was supernaturally on fire. ... just some thoughts.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

I have had a dream where I was infront of a bush and it did catch fire all by itself and people were standing off in a distance and I remember sharing with them that it was God and soon He would speak just like He spoke to Moses.

I do not think it is boasting because I do nothing and know it is all God. I never want to take credit for what He does.

Yukon

piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Yukon,

I did not mean to offend you.
I had no spirit in my heart that you were currently proud concerning my first post.
I get the sense it was taken that way, and this brings me sorrow.

I am open to correction.

Perhaps a better way to have said that would have been,
"and all glory will be given to God".

Piano
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Yukon,

You would never guess what the sermon was on this morning....

Moses, the burning bush and Gods appointment to deliver the captives from Egypt.

Piano
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

piano wrote:Hi Yukon,

I did not mean to offend you.
I had no spirit in my heart that you were currently proud concerning my first post.
I get the sense it was taken that way, and this brings me sorrow.

I am open to correction.

Perhaps a better way to have said that would have been,
"and all glory will be given to God".

Piano
Piano,

you did not offend me. My hair remained and didn't burn up in the flames that I spoke about above. I thought the whole things was wild and pretty sure I know what it is.

I see flames often now and none of them are hot or give off heat.

Yukon :)

piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Im glad I didnt offend you Yukon,

For loss of better words...do you feel as if you are on "fire" for The Lord?

I am still curious about this burning bush thing...

Piano
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

the right side of your head catches fire, but you don't get burned and it's not hot, but you have flames burning the side of your head and the flames are high.

I immediately thought of shadrach, meshach and abed-nego (daniel's friends) who were thrown into the fiery furnance (they turned up the heat 7 times hotter just for these guys but the fire didn't even singe their hair!)

toss what doesn't fit

(btw, HE knows even how many hairs are on our head!)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd