What does submarine mean?

Archives for 2010
Yukon
Diamond Member

What does submarine mean?

Post by Yukon »

What does a submarine mean? I was traveling inside of one in the dream and you could see outside the vessel at all the stuff in the ocean.

Yukon :roll:
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Yukon!

Wonder if it isn't about being in deep spiritual waters.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Yukon...one of the most extraordinary dreams I had had a submarine in it.

I was standing next to a woman in white robes who had long flowing hair cascading over a stone jetty and into the ocean some 15 feet below. She stood on the tip of her toes at the very edge of the jetty, precariously balanced and she was face heavenward worshipping in other tongues. As she was worshipping a submarine surfaced and I could see the captain saluting her, she glanced down and nodded and smiled and then carried on worshipping and submarine re-submerged.

I believe the submarine can speak of deep spiritual warfare released by a lifestyle of worship. A submarine is a stealth vessel and has a somewhat undercover status...even unseen really...the angel who was held back by the Prince of Persia was unseen by Daniel who only saw the answer to his prayers some 21 days later!

Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

This is one possibility yukon...it depends on the context of your dream of course.
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3