Giving gifts to the gardeners

Archives for 2010
Godsaroma
Silver Member

Giving gifts to the gardeners

Post by Godsaroma »

I had this dream a last night and it has perplexed me. I had purchased gifts for Christmas for families that my husband and I had signed up for at church. After we had done this and given these gifts to the church, I was suddenly up in Washington state with my family members. I knew that I was supposed to buy more gifts for my family members up there, their last name is Gardner, but when I woke I knew that the name was a play on the word gardener, like I was supposed to buy gifts for the gardeners. I am not sure what this means, I know that the gardener in the bible is Jesus, but I really don't understand this dream.
God Bless,
Cecelia
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

This passage comes to mind reading your dream:

Luke 14

Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. 13 But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14 and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”

In your dream you are focusing on buying gifts for your family but maybe the gardener represents those outside your family, who may have humble standing relative to you who Abba is calling you to bless with no expectation of anything in return.

Just my initial thoughts...pray and weigh.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3