Six Year Old In A Wedding Dress

Archives for 2010
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Six Year Old In A Wedding Dress

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Everyone,

My 6 year old daughter keeps having this vision. I have my thoughts but would like yours as well.

Vision:

Im at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Im in a white wedding dress. I go out the front door and there are lots of people standing around cheering and clapping for me. I'm just looking at everyone.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I love it! Even little girls are having visions of preparing to be the bride of Christ. What a celebration is coming!

I just finished posting the words to "Sleeper's Wake" on Piano's thread in sharing. It's about the bridegroom coming soon. Have a look.

viewtopic.php?t=23241

May God richly bless you and your precious daughter.
...that I might know Him...
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Charys!

Thank you so much for sharing. My heart is very full right now. She loves Jesus. I'm going to explain the vision to her. :D

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

"It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions." Joel 2:28

Wonderful confirmation of God doing this very thing through your daughter!!! And she KEEPS having this dream---Wow! Sounds like He wants to use her to witness to other children, plus, she is witnessing to all of us who read these posts.

I would encourage her to ask God about these dreams. My sense is that He has more He wants to tell her.

Thanks for sharing this awesome dream----there's a reason God keeps giving it to your daughter. I believe it is speaking of the nearness of the rapture--the timing---along with the actual event.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi MJ!

Thank you for those positive words. I'm glad her dream blessed you. I know the Lord will use her in a mighty way. Blessings to you!!

Ispeaktheword