Fire Dream,

Archives for 2011
Renewed
Silver Member

Fire Dream,

Post by Renewed »

Hi All,
A friend of mines submmitted this dream and am seeking some revelation with this.........
Thanks

1- girlfriend and i was walking with her 2 boys when we stumbled across their father and another guy tied up on the ground. i looked around and suggested that we leave b/c it can be a set up to try and get her too. i asked what is he into but she was definitely distraught. and suddenly we were around my old neighborhood and a man approached us as we were walking down the street so i took us through an alley. suddenly we were cornered by about 3 men. they had us trapped in a yard behind my old house. they poured gasoline around us and gave me the lighter. they were trying to force me to light it but i wouldn't at first. then i saw gas get on 1 of the guys so i thought it thru that if i light it to burn him maybe we could get away so i did and ran for help. as i mentioned, ppl was sitting on the step but not moving until i yelled again and they all started running to help. THE END

#2- at a cabin with family and friends. everybody started packing and leaving. i was left sitting at the table thinking to myself they left the place a mess when the sprinklers came on and i immediately started searching for the fire. i remember asking my cousin Valerie if the sprinkler is on that mean a fire right, but i didn't see any. i went in the bathroom and it was a tub full of water with a blow dryer plugged up hanging over the taps. i remember saying to myself why would they do that to start an electrical fire. so i took the dryer off with my foot and unplugged it, then proceeded to look for the fire. when i was getting rdy to leave then i saw the fire in the kitchen on the stove but small. My cousin Bobby was talking to the ppl that rented the place about not paying for the mess and waved his hand at me to just leave the fire. And i said to him im not going to leave the fire burning. and while leaving i remember the wood around the door looked like it had been charred from fire. THE END.

I have been praying about my dreams and understanding and wisdom and knowledge from God. and still looking for another job
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.