$6.20/$20.20

Archives for 2011
Victorious
Gold Member

$6.20/$20.20

Post by Victorious »

I was at a store, like a larger convenience store, buying feminine hygiene items with my 6yo daughter. Standing in the checkout line, there was a toilet right there, and I went ahead and used the item at the toilet, and wiped. Just then, I saw a well dressed younger blonde woman walking towards me, and embarrassed, hoped she didn’t see. At the checkout counter, the female Asian clerk said my total was $6.20. I gave her a $20 bill, and said "Wait, I have the change." I had a handful of coins, and picked out 2 dimes (but they looked like nickels) and quickly gave them to her. She mentioned how much money I gave her, but the dream ended before she gave me my $14 change.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Victorious!

I had a dream once that involved $20.20. I believe it meant along the lines of 20/20 vision, that is excellent vision), but also the number 20 is about redemption. And in my dream I had the feeling there was a large redemption involved (the $20) and a smaller redemption (20 cents). That actually played out in real life.

Twenty = Holy: tried and approved or tried and found wanting.
Revelation 4:4

Two = Divide: judge; separate; discern.
Genesis 1:6,8b, 1st Kings 3:25,28
I added this for there are 2 20s.

Money in dreams often seems to be about power of some sort.

I wonder if this dream isn't about your being redeemed in some situation in your life. Seems emotional. Wondering also if you aren't looking to buy your own redemption in some situation.

Found this as a meaning for the #14: FOURTEEN - Passover, time of testing. Also found elsewhere that it can mean double.

Change ($) can literally mean a change is in process.

Pray you receive full revelation of your dream's meaning!!

GBU,
Peggy
Last edited by peggyo on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

The thing that jumped out at me was $20.20 but you gave what looked like 2 nickels when it should've been dimes...

I thought of 20/20 as in vision and wondered if maybe there was someplace in regards to your ability to see or envision clearly that is lacking and in need of adjustmentt? Interesting that you mentioned feminine products in the beginning--wondering if it is related to feminine issues possibly? May He give you the wisdom as you seek!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Good point Keilani about the nickels.

I often pay this way to make it easier for the cashier to make change back to me. It seems really remarkable in a dream to pay this way. So maybe indeed there is a slip up on a smaller point in some area, just shy of clear vision. Looks like you had good intentions though.

Pray God's grace for you to see what you need to give you full clearance.

In my 20/20 dream, which was $20 and 20 cents, the in real life scenario involved a woman who was being tested. She owed me rent money but was short that amount, which I offered in the dream to pay for her. The words which stand out to me in your dream are convenience and embarrassment, which hopefully help you figure out what your dream message is.

God bless!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."