rescued a bird

Archives for 2011
Victorious
Gold Member

rescued a bird

Post by Victorious »

I was in a vehicle at night, heading north on a local highway. My young adult son was driving. I think we were in a white pick-up truck, but not certain. There was a beautiful, dark blue bird on the windshield. I believe there was also a small stuffed animal (about the same size as the bird) attached to the windshield.
My son left the car, and I got in the driver’s seat. I saw that the bird’s wing was caught in the windshield wiper, and I got out of the car to carefully move the bird’s wing; I then lay the bird in the passenger seat and drove home, with the bird sleeping the entire time.
Then I was home, and it was daytime. The doorbell rang, and it was my son and his ex-girlfriend J, obviously back together and very happy. My 8yo daughter asked J who she was, and J told her name & we laughed because my daughter should know who she was. (Seeking confirmation on this part - I believe I know the meaning.)
J asked me how she got there, and I told her my son had left with her wing stuck, and I loosened it and took her home. So the bird represented J, apparently.
I woke up “hearing" the song “You never let go” by Matt Redman.
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
I dreamed about a blue bird not long ago.Maybe it means different for me.
There is a symbol of the Blue bird of happiness,although it's not a biblical symbol as far as I know.Try to think of why in your dream J was the blue bird.What does a blue bird represent for you?

Maybe the meaning of the J's name is important,because it is asked for and mentioned.

You let the bird go,made it free.

Please toss what is not in your heart,and if the Lord tells you otherwise.

I'm praying about your dream.
God bless you.
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

J’s name means “heaven” or “God’s grace” … but I got the feeling that because it was made clear that it was J, that it was about her, not the meaning of her name. Honestly, the blue bird doesn’t represent anything to me, besides maybe freedom … like birds have the freedom to fly and soar and travel wherever they want to go.
The thing is, I truly believe that she is the “right one” for my son, and the Holy Spirit warned me months ago to keep them covered in prayer, because the enemy does not approve of their relationship; but then she broke up with him (on friendly terms) because she is a serious college student and doesn’t have time for a boyfriend right now. I think this dream has to do with their relationship, but maybe that is just wishful thinking? Enough time has passed that my son and I are both “over” the disappointment ...
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

I searched Google images for pictures of blue birds until I found one that looked most like the one in my dream … then I looked up that bird on Wikipedia, and it is a “threatened species" that winters in the country where J’s parents live as missionaries! (J used to live there as well.)