Dream of 2 Human Skeleton Corpses on my bed (HELP!!!)

Archives for 2011
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Dream of 2 Human Skeleton Corpses on my bed (HELP!!!)

Post by Chosen128 »

Hi Blessed Ones!

I had a dream lastnight, and I kept going back to this moment in the dream where I was in a room, that seemed to be my bedroom, but it looked very trashy, almost like inside of a dumpster. My bed is where most of the emphasis was there were a huge pile of clothes on my bed, that were (dirty) and as I kept looking there was (2) skeleton corpes under the nasty spotted clothing, the skeletons weren't buried, but I remember only a few pieces of clothing were on top of the Human skeletons.

It also seemed that in another position of the room there was another skeleton, but it was Not on the bed. My bed seemed to be that of a canopy bed, but without the covering on the top. I just recall seeing the 4 bedpoles sticking out of bed.

I am really curious as to this dream, please feel free to share your insight.

Thanks & God Bless,
Gina :)
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
janmar
Gold Member

Do Not Get Comfortable

Post by janmar »

The Lord may be showing you not to return to a place of idleness as your rest. Sometimes the bedroom can represent a place of rest, but in this case, the dream is showing you the wrong place of rest (where there's death - skeletons; where there's confusion & disorder piling up - trashy looking clothes piling up). Also, in showing you the 4 poles, but not the canopy - the poles represent some form of structure, but since the canopy was missing - He's showing you there's no covering in it). Perhaps He's warning you of your surroundings & not to get caught up into returning to that form of bondage, thinking it may lead to rest in the Lord (but not really). Ask the Lord to show you further on why He's showing you this & to make it clear to you what needs to be done to prevent you from going backwards in your walk. A Scripture that comes to mind about this: 2Thess. 3:11 "Indeed, we hear that some among you are disorderly [that they are passing their lives in idleness, neglectful of duty], being busy with other peoples' affairs instead of their own & doing no work." (Amp. Version).
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Wow Janmar!!!

You have totally blown me away with your interpretation. I am meditating and pondering on specific things in my life that may heavily apply to your interpretaion. You def gave me some homework. I know the Hoy Spirit will continue to unveil the mystery.
I thank you!

God Bless You Janmar... May the Lord grant you your hearts desire!

Gina :)
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chosen 128, here are some extra thoughts as well, and toss if it does not resonate:
The bedroom can also be a representation of your intimacy with Him. Additionally, it could mean righteous or unrighteous covenants. The skeletons and canopy brings to mind, frames or support systems. Which could mean using the wrong support system vs that of the Lord. This could be family, friends, co-workers, etc… just to give you an idea of support systems. Or it could mean lack of support. Also, the nasty spotted clothing and lack of canopy, is pointing towards those that are not covered under the Lord. The 4 bed poles may represent a change that is coming about or needs to come about. The number 4 brings to mind changing of seasons.

Psalms 103:14, "For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust."
Psalm 18:18, "They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the LORD supported me."

I hopes this helps and God Bless!