A Guy Name Yassir Arafat

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

A Guy Name Yassir Arafat

Post by Newbie »

Hello all, Idk if this dream came about because of my husband was watching a special on Israel and the Middle East while I was asleep or a genuine dream. But here goes.
Dream:
There is a short man about 5 feet tall, with strange/unique features. The man had a bald head, was olive skinned and had alien-like eyes that were vivid blue. Nevertheless, the man was not unattractive and very charismatic. However, besides his eyes, the inside of his mouth is what threw me off and had me a bit concerned. Underneath his tongue, he had rows of extra teeth that were cylindrical in shape and they would rotate counter-clock wise. However, only I notice this.
The man's name was Yasser Arafat, but I felt this could not be right because he did not look like Arafat and Arafat is dead. Nevertheless, the man upon 1st meeting him, asked me for a hug and I was extremely hesistant and he noticed this. He made a joke and I finally relented but it was not a warm hug; it was more of an awkward hug. Apparently, Yassir was a mediator between the Isaraeli's and the Arab's. EOD
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Looks to me like it might be a little insight into the upcoming antichrist.

Just some research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat

Yasser Arafat was the PLO leader and he was at war against Israel, aka he represents a type of antichrist. bald = no covering or glory of the Lord. Blue eyes = revelatory anointing but in this case source of revelation is the enemy not the Lord. Teeth under tongue = enemy has control of his mouth, counter clockwise rotation = it is against the times of God. The antichrist does make a treaty with Israel for a while then breaks it ref Daniel 9:27.

Hope this helps.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks BJ for your insight, this and other dreams about Israel was in full swing yesterday. I would never would have made the anti-Christ connection. Thaks for your wonderful insight.
God bless!!!
desertrose
Silver Member

Just an interesting aside....

Post by desertrose »

If you ever get a chance to read Tass Saada's book "Once an Arafat Man" - it will not only give you an interesting insight to the muslim/arab way of thinking ...but you will see God in action on men's hearts.

Tass was in Arafats army and then became his personal chauffer...wound up in America - long story short - became a Christian - had audience with Arafat again - sharing the gospel with him. Arafat cancelled all his appointements to spend the day and night listening to what he had to say. Tass was told after Arafat died by another well known christian in the middle east - that they had in fact led him to the Lord - then he "mysteriously" died a short time later.

I believe from another arab friend of mine - that Arafats ex wife became a born again Christian many years ago - hence her exile to another country.
Be blessed and keep sweet !