Bats coming out of a mans mouth???

Archives for 2011
Verise
Silver Member

Bats coming out of a mans mouth???

Post by Verise »

I had this dream a couple weeks ago maybe later, but I was in a them park which transformed into a buildings and then randomly we were out side in what looked like a wheat field or a farm. and there was this urgency to run from something and it was after my little cousins. This man was suddenly before us and a numerous amount of bats came out of his mouth and he was trying to take my cousins from me. Before I could say Jesus I woke up.

I feel as though I should be constantly praying for my little cousins, they now live with us because my is dealing with addictions ect. The little 6 year old liala said she saw dark things in the house at one point when she was living with her mom.

What do the bats signify?
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Verise,

Bats are classified as unclean in the bible. I would think by the context of your dream this is a form of an enemy attack. Intercession would be very neccessary over your cousins. This can be a revelation that they need covering, hopefully others will share their thoughts.

God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
Verise
Silver Member

Post by Verise »

thank you Counted4Him! yes and I will constantly be praying for them. when I saw the man I knew automatically that he was demonic. and that I needed to protect my cousins from him.
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

I sense there is a bit of detail missing here...can you explain the theme park to the building to the farm section more fully than you have done or can you not remember any more?

I hear "dark distractions"

Agreeing with Counted that this obviously calls for prayer...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Verise
Silver Member

Post by Verise »

Hey Charlie, I cannot remember exactly the details of the building switching to a them park, I was more worried about "something" trying to take us out if that make any sense.

I'll be in prayer :-)