missing shoe

Archives for 2011
Jehu
Diamond Member

missing shoe

Post by Jehu »

This morning I had a dream where I was at some kind of retreat with my friend who is a Catholic youth minister. I had found a pair of vintage shoes that I loved. By the end of the dream I was trying to leave and realized that I only had one of the shoes on. The other one was a mismatch. Also by this time the shoes I loved had turned into high heels. The dream ended with me looking for the other shoe.

Please help
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

There is something about shoes that catches my interest. While my Dad was on his deathbed I had seen a vision of many pairs of shoes laying beside his bed.
Not long ago I was looking in my closet and saw the many shoes there necessary for the different parts of my life.

The vintage shoes I felt were your inheritance, spiritual inheritance having to do with your walk, or calling. It seems this was stolen from you, due to who you were associating with perhaps, this catholic youth minister. Could be concerning some religious spirit. Religious spirits do have a tendancy to keep things of the Lord away.
The shoes changed etc but you were wanting to find the vintage shoes and I believe this is you wanting to be clear about your calling and to go for it.
I believe this is your heart's desire and that what you are seeking you will find. I declare this to be true in the name of Jesus!

God bless u!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Thank you Jean, that speaks to me.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."