A new watch

Archives for 2011
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

A new watch

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Last night in a dream A large man named Jason gave me his watch and a shirt.

The watch was a Rolex and at least 3 times too big for me. I put it on and laughed because it was so big. Jason also laughed and said the strap could be adjusted.

The shirt was green and appeared to be of great value. I did not try the shirt on. It had leaves and needles ( from a tree) stuck to it.

End of dream

I looked up the name Jason it means healer.
Rolex doesn't have a meaning, the name was choose because of its sound.
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

What I get is this:

Jason meaning healing...the rolex watch to me speaks of an expensive or great value...watch meaning time.

Time for you to step into a gift of healing.

Green meaning spiritual growth and the things from a tree on it, leaves of healing from the tree of life.

It is time it appears for you to step into gift of healing.

God bless u!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I see the watch as a newly revealed calling. It is something you are intimidated about. It is a new watch a new responsibility. It also says you are in a new season of life. It may seem overwhelming but will be wealth to you. The shirt is also about the call on you life that will meet what is needed(hence needles). Judge it.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Ihave had dreams of Rolexs' as well. When someone gives another a watch or sow their watch, it is indicative of changing in the season for that person and the person recieving the watch. Although it may be to big for you, it can be adjusted. The shirt could be seen as a mantle and you coming into your authority as that of a "healer". The sap and leaves on the shirt maybe those that need healing; those that church elders may have overlooked because they maybe busy with other tasks or simply unaware. In other words, you are called to pick up the slack, so to speak.