888888 combination on keypad

Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

888888 combination on keypad

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was standing in line to go thru a door (looked like a vault you would see in a bank). A room with a glass window was on the right side and you could see a security guard inside. A man in front of me had the combination so I looked over his shoulder as he enter the combination. He enter the number 8 once, then 5 more times. The door lit up with electric lights and I woke up feeling excited and very well indeed!

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

A verse that came to mind.

Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Knowing the combination to anything is a great feeling, forgetting the combination is one of those things I hate. If you assume the combination is a number from 0-9 and has 6 digits. If you were to try every possible combination, there happens to be 1,000,000 you'd be sitting there a long long time.

Luke 10:20
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.”
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
Elle

Post by Elle »

Well 8's the number of new beginnings.

He entered the number then five more times. 5 being the number of grace.

You're going through a doorway that's been closed. New direction? Special door that's been opened to you?

Just thoughts. Toss out if it doesn't sit.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I think so. From the dream it appears I will have to look over the shoulder of someone to reveal the key to the open door. Currently I am taking care of my kids and ailing mother after a long career in IT. I am looking forward to moving in a new direction as the Spirit of God leads me.

Blessings and peace to you all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.