My moms family.

Archives for 2012
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

My moms family.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I dreamned about being at a airport. I cant recall why and what i was doing there.
Then im at a apartment with my mom., Its nice but not the one she lives in. Though memory is foggy i seem to get it shes going "out". Im distressed because i feel i need my medication but dont know where it is.
My aunt is there ..hern ame is carolyn . In real life she to this day looks very tomboyish. short hair .. wears from what i recall and have seen simple clothing, Shes married with two giorls and even had a beautiful wedding with a dress and all but if u saw her shes plain looking and looks well...tom boyish.

In this dream i recall she seemed made up and prettyified? I know thats not a real word but i realsied she had worked on her aperance... Family calls her "gus"..In real life.

I see her daughter Jill ( who once was obese but lost alot of weight) bring in a pitcher with wha ti seemed to think was two glasses of Cola,, but when i drank it the thought i was eating chicken came to my mind. :?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

its odd but the name of jill which is really jillian means youthful..the same meaning of my name julie.

Carolyn meand freeman.
'

my moms name Kathryn means Purity..
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

BUMP BUMP BUMP!
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

The theme seems to be what is on the outside, isn't what's on the inside. Or maybe what's on the inside, (turkey/?) can look like something else on the outside, Cola.

1 Samuel 16:7
English Standard Version (ESV)
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

Keep the good, ~toss the rest. :)
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,