Hot Chocolate

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Hot Chocolate

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all I was in an office it seems I was there to get some training or some kind of education . next I am in a room it seems like a doctors office I had something removed from my hand like a wart but this one look like a little chocolate kiss with the twist on it but it was my skin I remember seeing the scar on my hand. when I woke up I check to see if it was there. they also did something behind me not sure what that was.next I am with a former teacher I had, someone ask hows it going I told them " I am working on it".
next someone asked or I was looking for a way to turn on the water. and I hear someone say the city/ government is in charge of that. or controls it. next I am talking to the same lady who then gives me a map and tells me I could turn on the hot chocolate anytime I wanted, turn on the hot chocolate I asked you mean I could turn on his machine anytime from anywhere I wanted without being there with this map she says" yes " then I take the map and lay it out and tell someone / people in that office " do you know what this could mean" they all seem very happy for me . while I was seeing the doctor, there was a lady next to me she was using a huge roller to brush her teeth a guy on my other side told her you should not brush your teeth that way, I told him she used a different roller

Blessings