Black eyeliner

Archives for 2012
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Black eyeliner

Post by MorningGlory »

Dream:
I walk into a bathroom, I see there is no toilet issue and sit on the seat.
In walks a woman, she goes to the sink, turns on the water and washes her hands.

Next in this room i am seeing three women who are talking together, and they all have thick black eyeliner on their eyes, top and bottom lids. (eod)

This same day of dream, i go to a meeting and see 3 women there all together on same black sofa.. i saw that one was doing something with dangling a crystal over a paper.. my thots went to the dream above.. I have had inner knowings of un-ease around these 3 before.. Just need input on black eyeliner..

my thought is; there souls are surrounded by darkness..
the days are evil.. Woe to those who call evil good.

Morningglory
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello MG, witches and "grimoire" comes to mind on this one.
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

Matthew 6:22
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
22 Your eyes are like a window for your body. When they are good, you have all the light you need.

2 Corinthians 4:4
New International Version (NIV)
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Ephesians 4:18
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
18 being darkened in their understanding, [a]excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

Wicca is what they where practicing~ A re-branding of witchcraft.

Divination (from Latin divinare "to foresee, to be inspired by a god",[2] related to divinus, divine) is the attempt to gain insight into a question or situation by way of an occultic standardized process or ritual.

Eye liner is a cosmetic used to define the eyes. It is applied around the contours of the eye to create a variety of aesthetic illusions.
Matthew 5
The Message (MSG)
14-16"Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Thankyou so much for the insights.. I am pondering and praying as to what the Lord desires here in this situation.
I again thank you so much.
and Happy Birthday Oregon.. 153.. sons of God and a new heart "organ" birthed in our nation...

:) Morningglory
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Dream:
I walk into a bathroom, I see there is no toilet issue and sit on the seat.
In walks a woman, she goes to the sink, turns on the water and washes her hands.

Next in this room i am seeing three women who are talking together, and they all have thick black eyeliner on their eyes, top and bottom lids.
Hi Morning Glory,

(someday I may be more concise in my sharing..I apologize for the length here)

I was wondering if you already had a feeling about the first part of the dream, and its possible connection to the 2nd part?

You went into a stall, were you going to use the bathroom, or just looking for toilet paper?

I dont know about you, but when I have to go, I look in every stall to find paper if I need it!

Do you know the woman who is washing her hands?
What does this signify to you?

I also found the three women on the black couch facinating, the IRL scene.

For your discernment..the thoughts that came to my mind are on the subject of fear that perhaps looks like anger?
I didn't get scripture for this dream, so not sure if Holy Spirit or just my own thinking...discard if not fitting.

When I thought about people doing flesh works like sorcery, I thought about a deep inner fear (perhaps unknown ) of not getting what they need, which is love.
Might seem sortof far reaching...thing is, when I take matters into my own hands, it is usually beacause of underlying fear that I will not get what I want or need. I might have anger, (which reminds me of the dark circles as well) but that fear is always deeper down.

Trying to control situations or people so that I can get what I want or need, always backfires.
Waiting for others to make choices always backfires.
I just have my own choices, today, and in constant need of His help in making the right ones.

(What I want might be something against His will, so going that route will just cause more problems.
He always knows and is able to provide what I need and more, when I trust Him, and continue to make godly choices, and I have not always trusted Him or made Godly choices! )

Works of the flesh are really a matter of being in self will instead of Gods will, IMO.

For God to darken the eyes, seems as if it would be the actual eye?
I believe this is for people who already know they are in sin, have realized there is a way out and do not wish to take it.
Many chances to change their mind have been given.
Repentance is not something they want or feel they need.
God knows their heart and eventually stops allowing His light in.
They hate what is good, and love what is evil, to their own demise.

Kindof talked about this a little before somewhere here..not having a pupil (Which is a hole in the eye) is what would not allow any light in. The eye is darkened.

So I see the dark eyeliner as perhaps them being afraid to allow people to see their vulnerability or pain by appearing or even acting angry?
The eye can still allow light in, but the appearance they convey to others is that they are tough and to stay back.
Do not come near me.
It is an outter statement. It keeps them from what they need, but it also has some sort of pay-off, because it draws attention, but it might be negative attention?

Survivor mode- People who have been through extreme circumstances and survived, do not always believe in God because of what they have been through?
How can there be a God if He allowed this or that to happen to me?

So that outter protective appearance is in place.
This is easily removed.
Make-up remover is oil based...thinking it is The Holy Spirit that touches the heart that is protected, or is outwardly angry, but afraid and hurting.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

MorningGlory,

Do you know woman #1 that came in with the black liner? Did you notice at all anything else about her?

Second, am I correct hat the bathroom - one woman then 3 was the dream

But the meeting and 3 women on a couch was in real life?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi again,

I did re-read my post: Trying to clarify :?

Asking questions about the beginning of the dream.

I was then seeing the dark eyeliner (from your dream) as anger/fear...(self imposed) but as an addition talking about seeing the women in real life possibly doing some sort of sorcery, (trying to control outcomes) something I think may also be rooted in fear.

It is together but separate...
I am hoping, that you will be able to discipher this!

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.