This has nothing to do with sex.

Archives for 2012
cbutler
Diamond Member

This has nothing to do with sex.

Post by cbutler »

Hello everyone.

I had this dream where I am at the foot of my bed. I am stuck in a corner with someone sleeping at my feet (it could be my husband). I am filled with desires and want to be satisfied now! I am tired of waiting for my husband to do this and decide that I am going to pleasure myself.

So I take a black skirt with the swirl of a snails shell print, ( this symbolizes the Fibonacci numbers). I see that I am naked from the waist down. Just as I am about to find a place to lay down I see in the opened crack of the door that my mother is there.

Then I realize that there is no need to give myself pleasure. I look in the mirror and see that my naked bottom is now wrapped in a purple material, like a skirt. I no longer feel frustrated.

Thank you.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

your "husband" here could be the Lord and your "Mother" could be a local Church

you could be waiting for the Lord to do something for you that might just need to be remedied by joining a Church

no?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello CB, it appears that you have been waiting on the Lord for something; however, you may have become weary waiting on Him. Self-stimulation can be a metaphor for quick self-gratification; however, there is no need for this and you have a realization of this. In regards to your bottom being covered in purple speaks as the Lord (purple) is behind you (your bottom) – He has you covered.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi 4years...thank you for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Hi Newbie...how are you? I had to take sometime to meditate on this. I agree with you on your statement but the spiral pattern on the black skirt caught my attention because I know that it symbolizes the Fibonacci sequence. I am still trying to understand this in relation to how it would apply to the dream. What does going from the black skirt to the purple skirt symbolize?

This is why it took me so long to get back to you and 4years. Im still working on this but bless you both for blessing me. :wink:
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I am sorry CB! May I ask what is the Fibonacci sequence?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

OK, I looked it up, it forms a spiral. The only thought that comes to me is being in the eye of the storm or being in a shell (edited 5/23/2012). Perhaps taking you out of your comfort zone. Just a thought.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Thank you Newbie. That was brilliant! Have to think on this a bit. Thank you and God bless. :wink: