herring

Archives for 2012
piano
Diamond Member

herring

Post by piano »

A salt water fish (herring) deep in a forest freshwater pond made of boulderous rock.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Was it red?
...that I might know Him...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

How did I know someone would ask?? LOL.

No, it was silver.
I am not certain it was a herring, but as far as fish go, I could not find a fish it looked more like than a herring.
I looked at the shad (river herring) but it has other colors than just silver.
Sardines/Pilchards are also very silver, so another possibility. They are in the same family.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hmmm. In a forest you say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DopGxUAoAY

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :wink:
...that I might know Him...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

ROFL!

Could that be a real (silver) herring clue?

God has a sense of humor, but does his humor go to the lengths of Monty Python? (I happen to like them, so it would not surprise me)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Bahahahaha.

:lol:

I can't help but cringe when I watch them!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I can't help but cringe when I watch them!
It has been many years since "The Search for the Holy Grail" that would be pre-Christ for me. So I would not want to give any impression that they are family friendly watching. :wink:

The concept of people looking for The Holy Grail fits with a series of dreams I have had, unbelievably.
It is interesting that anyone would believe there is a mystical cup somewhere that has spiritual power in and of itself, and that if they found it, the power would then transfer to them in some way.

For those who have fairytale imagination.