New Red Corvette

Archives for 2012
Dreamer08
Silver Member

New Red Corvette

Post by Dreamer08 »

I dreamed I was driving a brand new red corvette. It seemed to be getting away from my and I was struggling to get it under control.

It never got away from me but I fought with it throughout the entire dream..

When I hit the gas, it would lunge forward and when turning I had to fight with the stearing wheel to make it turn...it seemed to have a mind of its own..
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Dreamer-
I believe this is about taking back control. It appears that you are warring in the spirit against risky or destructive behavior or actions (Corvette). The color red brings to mind powerful emotions or passion. Have you been contending certain feelings or emotions, actions/behavior that is out character? As usual toss if does not speak.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Very interesting.. I recently took control of a situation that seemed to be getting out of control.. just curious because the dream was present tense, not past...

thank you Newbie... this was well received...
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17