Dream w/ White Dove & Notebook

Archives for 2013
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Dream w/ White Dove & Notebook

Post by Chosen128 »

Hey Blessed Ones!

Lastnight I dreamed that I was standing outdoor with a group of people that I perceived to be friends (no one stood out) and I saw a white dove ascending low where we were all standing it was a beautiful daytime sky, I said with excitement, "Look guys a dove!" I was able to tell because there was emphasis on the wings. It took a second before the group saw the dove which was very evident. A female in the group said, she was going to go inside of building to find the dove to take a pic, so I quickly grabbed my phone and responded that I was also going to attempt to take a pic of the dove.

We had open access to this space in the building which looked like an apartment or office of some sort, with red or reddish interior (but the female and I were the only ones inside the space). The female that I followed in the building was looking behind a space in the wall because we assumed the dove was hiding behind there, then out of no where a book (notebook) that belonged to me appeared in my hand, with a big white item stuffed within the pages of my book, I first saw a white feather sticking out, I assumed it was a rabbit or some other animal (there was some confusion as to what it was), not recognizing that it was the dove that was inside my notebook.

I think I have some idea as to what the dream was saying, but don't have the full understanding, please feel free to interpret If the spirit leads you to. I Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Stay blessed! :)
Gina
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Doves usually represent the Holy Spirit. The gathering with friends I'd say represent communion with the Holy Spirit. The red interior of the room I felt may symbolize heart matters or things that you are passionate about. The notebook may represent what you are passionate about or what the Holy Spirit is leading you to do. Could it be in the area of writing? Whatever capacity this passion is, the Holy Spirit is going to guide you as you do it.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Hi Warrior!

Yes actually i strongly feel it has to do with writing, just 2 days ago, i felt the Holy Spirit leading me to start writing again, because he wanted to speak through me for a book...I started researching the ebook process and then I got distracted and then I stopped...so it's safe to say I have to get back on it ASAP! Daddy wants to speak! lol. What confused me was that at first I really didn't know what it was, though i believe I kinda knew. Thank you so much for that on point interpretation! :D

God's Best!
Gina
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)