My son's dream about flies,and late grandmother

Archives for 2013
Renewed
Silver Member

My son's dream about flies,and late grandmother

Post by Renewed »

Hi All

please check out this dream one of my sons had, his wife also had a dream about my mom two days later, they never met and my mom been dead since 2000.. In this dream I have a problem with my mom in it and the flies flying around…… Flies are full of diseases and associated with the plagues in the Bible. Thanks Vivian

Son’s dream ,May 20, 2013
ok my dream was tht i was pulling up.to grand dads house and christen was already taking things out. he said i already started and grandma was in there. I asked him what shes doing in there and he said he doesnt kno. but acted like it was normal. i go inside and grand ma is in the corner of the house where granddad keeps his fish tank. I saw and knew it was her but it was like a shadow over her face. I really couldnt see her face in the dark but it favored her. I asked her whats going on and she said we're moving. she didnt say where just they "we're moving" she then said "cant you see christen already started" I looked and the floor board were gone but it was a black and white colored checker board floor.

The first floor was empty so I went into.the basement to see.what i could move and all tht was down there was the old wood grain tv. I yelled up the steps if she wanted tht to go and she said no. but then a flies came out of nowhere a little at first tht flew in my face but then a bunch of them came. i kept whipping them off my face and then i woke up
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

edited by Renewed
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Renewed! The very first thought that came to me was “lord of the flies” which means beezlebub or baalzebub ( http://topicalbible.org/b/beelzebub.htm ). The Israelites gave this name to the devil. What is coming to me is that these flies represent contamination and/or irritations that is coming through an open door. It appears that your son was help moving and clearing things out in the basement and out of nowhere comes these flies. Perhaps your son is getting some things in order and the enemy is attempting to infiltrate and irritate. Perhaps basement may represent thoughts/emotions/memories; unresolved or negative issues, etc… It appears that whatever the basement symbolizes, there is a shift of sorts. As usual toss out if it does not ping in the spirit!