update

Post by Gold »

Thanks for your encouragement.
Gold
Diamond Member

Update

Post by Gold »

aug 26 2013
I have to move AGAIN this weekend. This will be the 4th time in a year. I'm tired of moving and I want a home of my own.
I need a financial miracle to be able to get a home.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

How is your job search going?

Have you heard from Him yet about what Scotland meant in your dream?
Gold
Diamond Member

updates

Post by Gold »

I have yet to get a job the interview yesterday I didn't get the job, and I need housing NOW, I have to leave this weekend.
Last edited by Gold on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I am sorry you didn't get that job.

I want you to know that it isn't good, or right, to resent anyone for not helping you. They have their own issues to deal with, and most people just do not want anyone but family living with them. You must understand that and not take it personally. Your physical and spiritual energies are better spent praying and searching for a job and a room to stay. God can and will help you, but you have to do your part.

Have you tried doing "live in" care giving?

Can you stay at the YWCA in the mean time, or rent a small room in a house?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

What do you think is being revealed to you through this trial?
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

Well the temp time is up (hotel)of the dream, and I am having to move out today. where is the gift that was in the dream, I so want to have a home of my own so I don't have to live out of a suitcase anymore,so I can unpack and have a normal life.
I need wisdom to know where to go now.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I pray that the Lord show you what to do now, and ask that He will do it in such a way that you will not doubt that it was from Him. Amen
Gold
Diamond Member

UPDATE

Post by Gold »

That's what I need underhiswings. I need to know without any doubt. I don't want to make any wrong decisions or moves.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: update

Post by Laura3D »

Gold wrote:Well the temp time is up (hotel)of the dream, and I am having to move out today. where is the gift that was in the dream, I so want to have a home of my own so I don't have to live out of a suitcase anymore,so I can unpack and have a normal life.
I need wisdom to know where to go now.
Hi Gold,
Our dreams often do not correspond directly as you seem to indicate this one is with your time staying where you were. The dream indicates that you are in a transition period (hotel) = this may cover a number of different places you will stay, not just one actual place of residence. As you go thru this trial your spirit is learning and being taught lessons. The trials of this life are not pleasant and we most often do not know what is going on or happening. I have been thru enormous trials and abuse in the past year alone during which I have cried, screamed and begged to be removed from them while life just "goes on" for everyone around me and they are all safe and fine. He does not tell us when all the trials will be over, only that when they are over there is joy, giftings & a deeper walk with HIM. But I tell you this: You are in the better place, because HE is implementing longsuffering and teaching you things during this time in your life which will make you strong in Him and for Him. What feels like a curse right now you will thank Him for later.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory - 2 Cor 4:17 [/i]
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I'm going to address your dream by each statement to the best of my abiliity:
"In the dream, the people I am staying at, tell me to leave and go stay at a hotel just a couple of days before I am meant to leave to go back to my home state. Like their kicking me out just days before I am suppose to leave. "

**People you thought you could count on let you down or betrayed an agreement. You know it is time to move on, but were
not yet prepared to do so, when faced with the grim reality that
you have to do so now. They tell you to stay at a hotel - a feeling of the lack of personal relationships. Shelter, perhaps, but not that human connectivity of a "home".

So, I go stay at a hotel, and I need to leave and go do something, I don't know if it was to go get dinner or what, but when I get back to my room, the staff of the hotel had set up a big Christmas tree in my room all decorated ,and with a bunch of wrapped presents all around it.

** You do what you must to find shelter & to take care of what you must, thinking you are returning to the impersonal world where you are for the most part invisible. Instead you find that others not only noticed you, but have noticed, perhaps through divine intervention, WHOSE you are. The tree is a reminder that you are a child of God, worthy of every good thing your Father intended for your life. God can make even the most clinical of environments a kingdom for His children. You have felt unappreciated & will find that your siblings in the Lord and the Lord Himself greatly appreciate you, even celebrate you as being in the kingdom of God.
The tree is the tree Christ died on to take on all of our suffering.
It is evergreen as it has come to life & represents hope & promise.

I go to look at one of the presents to see who it's from and it says, From Scotland.
** I personally think YOU are the present under the tree, under the protection of the Lord's branches. A gift yet to be opened.
Scotland ? Not sure...What does Scotland represent to you?
Is it part of your heritage? Is there a job with a Scottish firm or owner? This would require more info on your part.

I'd like you to know I truly feel for your situation.
No stranger to adversity, I am praying for your situation tonight.
That God will reveal His love for you in an unexpected way & will bring you the "Christmas" your heart dreams of.
God Bless & Keep (Protect) you.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

interesting starfire. The Scotland thing I still don't understand ,yes I have Scottish heritage but don't know how that would come into play, no jobs or other things I could think of that Scottish would mean.
I just thought that maybe that the gift would have been of a home of my own.
Diamond Member

Re: update

Post by Newbie »

Gold wrote: Still don't get the "Scotland" thing
As previously noted, Scotland is named after its inhabitants the Scots that arrived from Ireland. Although today we call them Scottish, another name for the Scots is Scotch. Scotch as a verb means to stamp out or crush. One of the meanings for crush is to overcome completely or totally subdue.

Are you "crushed" by what has happen? If so, then this Scotland gift may reflect having a crush or broken spirit!
“A man’s spirit sustains him in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?” Proverbs 18:14.

“A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones,” Proverbs 17:22.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This comes to play. Back to your dream, could your entire situation be temporary? Hotel means 'temporary'. In your eyes it's taking a while, but not in God's.

Do you by chance know anyone named Scott (who could possibly help you)? I looked up Scotland in my Christian Dream Book, but found nothing. I found Scott and it means 'from Scotland'. If you don't know of anyone by the name of Scott, I'd pay attention to it. It could be the name of a future boss. Blessings, SpecialK
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Having a Scottish heritage could point to a gift of some type of help that may be coming from "family" (either a relative or church family member). Whatever it truly means or represents, it will be clear to you someday, and then your faith will be strengthened and renewed.

I hope your spirit isn't crushed, but if you feel it has been, the Lord will restore and heal you. Be of good courage it will work out. He promised to supply us with what we "need".