Dolphin

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Dolphin

Post by Warrior Princess »

W was standing at my kitchen island smoking and holding my daughter's pink blow up dolphin she had won at a carnival. :?:
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Dolphin

Post by Carterman »

Warrior Princess wrote:W was standing at my kitchen island smoking and holding my daughter's pink blow up dolphin she had won at a carnival. :?:

Smoking: pride, bitterness, bitter envy, unforgiveness
Pink blow up dolphin: fleshly/carnal/carnival purposes and might refer to being puffed up
Kitchen: your heart
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Smoking could mean an offense and dolphin is either teacher or a minor prophet.
Have you recently been offended from either a teacher, or minor prophet? If so, this could be the reason for the dream.
If none of the above, throw it out.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The person in the dream is the same person in real life and is manifesting (smoking). I too am thinking the dolphin represents fleshly purposes, and also maybe a spirit because of the air inside, but would like to know what spirit that might be? Or the "blow up" may represent a conflict?
~Warrior Princess
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Anytime there is any conflict, arguments, etc, it is the strongman of Jealousy. Here are its qualities:
Cause divisions, envy, extreme competition, contention, cruelty, strife, hatred, anger, rage, jealousy, revenge, spite and murder.

Bind the spirit of Jealousy and loose the Love of God.
Spirit of Jealousy-Numbers 5:14

Hope this helps, SpecialK
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The Lord said there is a strongman in operation, but I'm thinking it goes a lot deeper than jealousy maybe? Lots of control, accusations, abusive behavior... which usually comes from fear. I think jealousy comes from fear also usually, fear of losing someone, etc. On the other hand, I'm thinking if the jealousy is over ministry, then it would seem to be straight from the enemy and intended to stop God.
~Warrior Princess
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Smoking is a sign and symbol of depression, and contemplation.

Looking out of a window is symbolic of reflecting on an aspect of that persons life. Was the kitchen window facing the front yard or the back yard (front reflects the public life, and back reflects on personal/private life).

Dolphins are particularly intelligent fish. Fish are spiritual symbols, as they live in water (Holy Spirit) and they are a symbol of Christianity. Pink can represent innocence or female. Since this is a toy, it could point to "toying" with something spiritual, or it could represent inadequacy or an aspect of not being fully real. This toy belongs to your daughter so there maybe more dimension to this symbol than taking it for face value. It could have dual or more personal meanings for you or that person at the window.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I agree with what you said.
If there is control going on, there is most likely Witchcraft involved.
I've heard that control is also under witchcraft.
For this you need to bind the strongman--Spirit of Dinivation and
Loose Holy Spirit and Gifts.
As to the accusations---you need to bind the Lying Spirit and Loose the Spirit of Truth (Jesus) into the situation.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yeah that's all part of it... They had a dream conveying similar message and they agreed the dolphin represents the "up and down" or "back and forth." I'm not sure where the root is though. Still working on some things.
~Warrior Princess