Texture

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Texture

Post by Warrior Princess »

In Jim W's house, getting ice from the fridge to make ice water. I couldn't keep my eyes open, kept falling asleep, frozen in mid air. At one point W was pulling me by the hand and I fell asleep, paralyzed, drifted right under a table and into a wall. Finally I woke up and went outside where there were a bunch of people from the old legalistic assemblies where I grew up. He walked away a short distance, doing something with something in his hands. They made a humorous sarcastic comment to him and he made a humorous sarcastic comment back, something funny to do with payback. Nicole ("victory") V and Renee ("rebirth") P were there and I was telling a group of people gathered around me that I really loved the beauty of all the different trees and fields, etc...all the "texture." :?:

I'm thinking I was referring to the "visual texture," so maybe that part is about how things look?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Perhaps the Lord is showing you that you may have something that's legalistic hanging around (it could also be a person).
Once it's gone, you'll see victory and experience a rebirth.
Not sure about the texture.