Bank Drive Thru

Archived Dreams from 2014
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Bank Drive Thru

Post by Chosen128 »

Hey Blessed Blessed!

Does anything come to mind..in my dream Im driving through a bank drive thru and someone was driving the car I was in (not sure who) & was talking to bank teller I was in passenger side they asked me to open door & receive whatever they were suppose to receive from bank teller.

Prior to that my ex (But it has bern confirmed by a few that he will be my husband), I saw him in a car that was slightly in front of my car, it was a red or maroone car & ex was dressed in red or maroone w Maroone cap, he was in back seat behind passenger, car was packed with his fam, I saw it was his adopted mom driving, (he is also close w natural mom)at first both cars were merging into each other going into the same bank teller lane which was farthest left next to teller then the car I was in ended up in front of his car he end up behind the car I was in, I remember saying how great he looked, I can see his face kinda looking out car & when asked by the driver of car I was in to get whatever it was being sent by bank teller, I was scared to get out bec I didn't want my ex to see me, but I eventually opened door & retrieved whatever it was from teller which there was no emphasis or rememberance of what it was, so I don't think that was of importance.

So I'm trying to figure out:
*What does bank drive thru w teller was suppose to represent?
*Why were both cars merging into each other going through same lane?
*Why was the car he was in started being ahead of car I was in then end up right behind me sitting still while we were dealing w/teller?
*Why was ex Adopted mom driving?
*Why the color of car, and colors ex was wearing?
*Why was ex in backseat passenger side?
*Why was I in passenger seat?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can shed some light!
Gina :D
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)