Is this dream God ir not...

Archived Dreams from 2014
angel777
Bronze Member

Is this dream God ir not...

Post by angel777 »

Last night while asleep my mind startef racing. I started seeing swirling colors, grey, dark blue, off white. All of a sudden I heard " he's not your husband." In my sleep its as if I forgot what was said. I had to reach back in my mind a remember. I dont know uf this dream was from God, but it reall bothered me. I hope someone can help. Thank you [/quote]
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hi,
I would think that if it was from our gentle and loving Father, it would be instructional, uplifting, or affirming.

What did the words mean to you personally?
angel777
Bronze Member

re

Post by angel777 »

Well, I have been having dreams about my ex. I dreamed he was coming to look for me etc. I had hope that perhaps God was restoring our relationship...possibly marriage. The dream just really hurt me.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I am really sorry to hear that you have been hurt, and I am so glad that the Lord knows the future and that He knows more than we do what will truly make us happy and keep us on the path He has created for us.

I felt a similar strong feeling about a boyfriend I had my senior year of high school. He left me for another, after going off to college. I heard about him years later, and he cheated on his wife, and she cheated on him. Then he got a divorce and married his divorce attorney, he then divorced her, and is now married to his high school deceased best friends wife. I "dodged a huge bullet". The Lord spared me much misery that I could not see. My heart was deeply broken for years after school. I really thought he was "the one". I married in my 20's and we have been married (and still in love) for almost 39 years now.

Your Father in heaven knows all. He loves you. Give Him control and "follow" His leading. If you do, you will have a good life.