intersection, bus, snakes

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

intersection, bus, snakes

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, been awhile. Gave up on writing them again. But thought why not so I am logging in this one from yesterday.
Not been very dreamy as of late or they have been nothing. This could be a message related to what is bothering me. Thanks as always for reading.
The dream starts as I fall asleep. I fade in driving a school bus on a street with a few different age kids in it. I am dreaming in color, so cool. I am coming up to a T-intersection where the road ends for me. But instead of turning left or right I want to go straight across into a parking lot. There is a business of somekind in an old converted house that I am picking up something from, the parking lot is empty. As I come up to the intersection.
I have the green light and all is well on and off the bus. Just as I get there suddenly an old time transit bus, the kind with sliding windows, runs the red light going left to right driving on the wrong side of the road. I slow down but do not stop. Someone is now looking over my right shoulder with me. Its a female presence. I slow down so much that as I am looking for others the light turns yellow. But stays yellow as I try to hurry carefully through the intersection.
So that is past now as I am entering the parking lot I see snakes. Not just one or two but many of them. Maybe ten to twenty spread out and grouped together. I stopped. Even thought of backing out but suddenly another bus just mine pulls right up to my bumper and I say there goes that idea. I notice that people are pulling in from the street, now the lot is filling up. These snakes are brown, they remind me of the diamond back rattle snack. They are not small either but huge. Some are able to raise up as tall as a child, straight up. We in my bus watched as the people started walking toward end the building without fear. The snakes came to attack but did not bite people just stuff they were carrying. Like one girl had a big black spider thing on a rope a big snake bit it. A woman had something on her purse a snake went after it. A man had something hanging out of his pocket, a snake went for it.
It seemed that the snakes were only after certain things. I finally decided to go but the dream faded away before I got out.
Thanks
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry